Please help! got conditional green card now husband wants a divorce

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help! got conditional green card now husband wants a divorce

My husband and I were sincerely in love and have been married for a year. I even lived overseas with him and his family for 3 months and became close with them. At one stage we were both unemployed temporarily but I managed to find a job in NY and he didn't find one only until after 1 month I started my job, which was in Nigeria. We have been living apart for a few months and now he wants to go separate ways and move on and won't be returning back to US for a while. I have to file in September to remove my conditions but he won't help. What can I do so I won't get deported? Please help. Any advice or similar experiences would be much appreciated. Thank you

You and your husband must jointly file for your "Removal of Conditions," or you must provide evidence that you are divorced or that the relationship has ended due to emotional or physical abuse.

--Ray B

Originally posted by Cspamac View Post
    My husband and I were sincerely in love and have been married for a year. I even lived overseas with him and his family for 3 months and became close with them. At one stage we were both unemployed temporarily but I managed to find a job in NY and he didn't find one only until after 1 month I started my job, which was in Nigeria. We have been living apart for a few months and now he wants to go separate ways and move on and won't be returning back to US for a while. I have to file in September to remove my conditions but he won't help. What can I do so I won't get deported? Please help. Any advice or similar experiences would be much appreciated. Thank you

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X