Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

one of my parents was not cleared after admin processing , what should I do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• one of my parents was not cleared after admin processing , what should I do?

I am a U.S citizen and applied for my parents greencard almost 3 years ago. finally, I got the interview for them in Yerevan U.A Embassy. after their interview they told my parents that they had to wait for their admin processing and check for their case number online. Today, I saw my Mom's application was approved but there is ** on the right side of her case number which supposedly means that only one of the two applicants has cleared and the other has not. My Dad's case number is not posted. I am dead worried as my parents are in their 80's and I am almost the only care giver. Can someone please help and tell me what's going on. thank you

Have you try calling the American Embassy where they are? With that also, the Visa Center here.

Comment

have emailed the embassy and asked them what are my options and what I should do. I called NVC and they say its not in their jurisdiction. I am not sure if he would be cleared later on or they have just denied him.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X