No announcement yet.

I - 130, Petitioner Unemployed, which forms should fill with I-130 and I-485

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I - 130, Petitioner Unemployed, which forms should fill with I-130 and I-485

Hi,

Thanks for helping out People around

I'm US Citizen and going to marry boyfriend who is on H1 and planning wedding in India as our parents and we wants to do. I’m not working and don’t have plans to work in future. If I want to fill I-130 and I-485 for my spouse after marriage, is any other form I need to submit?? Please help me out what are the forms to submit and is there any steps to take care because wedding will be in India.

If your new husband will be processed in the U.S., after he is back in the U.S., you will need to submit forms I-485, G-325A for each, I-130, I-131, I-765, I-131, I-864, with supporting documents for all, plus fees of $420 and $1,070.

--Ray B

I'm US Citizen and going to marry boyfriend who is on H1 and planning wedding in India as our parents and we wants to do. I’m not working and don’t have plans to work in future. If I want to fill I-130 and I-485 for my spouse after marriage, is any other form I need to submit?? Please help me out what are the forms to submit and is there any steps to take care because wedding will be in India.[/QUOTE]

Comment

Thanks for the response. So I-131 got mentioned two times, does it needs to get submit one for each?

Originally posted by rayb View Post
      If your new husband will be processed in the U.S., after he is back in the U.S., you will need to submit forms I-485, G-325A for each, I-130, I-131, I-765, I-131, I-864, with supporting documents for all, plus fees of $420 and $1,070.

--Ray B

I'm US Citizen and going to marry boyfriend who is on H1 and planning wedding in India as our parents and we wants to do. I’m not working and don’t have plans to work in future. If I want to fill I-130 and I-485 for my spouse after marriage, is any other form I need to submit?? Please help me out what are the forms to submit and is there any steps to take care because wedding will be in India.
      [/QUOTE]

Comment

Originally posted by SJM View Post
        Thanks for the response. So I-131 got mentioned two times, does it needs to get submit one for each?

[/QUOTE]

only one Form I-131 for your spouse, might be a double entry from Rayb...... you can also read the instructions from uscis website....

Comment

Only one I-131 is needed with a submittal. The redundancy was my error.

--Ray B

Originally posted by SJM View Post

[/QUOTE]

Comment

Thanks for confirmation.

Originally posted by rayb View Post
            Only one I-131 is needed with a submittal. The redundancy was my error.

--Ray B
            [/QUOTE]

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X