Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Line C19 and C20 on form I-130 question.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Line C19 and C20 on form I-130 question.

Hello, and thanks for taking the time to answer.

My issue is this-

I'm doing the I-130 for my wife, and I'm kind of scratching my head about line 19 and 20.

On line 19, it's pretty easy to do, since she lives here, with me, so there's no foreign address.

On line 20, it directs her to write her name and foreign address in her native (Chinese) language. Since there's no foreign address, I'm not sure if she just needs to write her name in her native language (Chinese), and nothing else, or what?

Any help anyone can give us on this question would be greatly appreciated. The rest of the form seems straight-forward enough, but these two lines have me scratching my head a bit.

Thank you in advance!

Bill

I am having the same issue with my Korean husband, can someone help?

Originally posted by billlimoges View Post
    Hello, and thanks for taking the time to answer.

My issue is this-

I'm doing the I-130 for my wife, and I'm kind of scratching my head about line 19 and 20.

On line 19, it's pretty easy to do, since she lives here, with me, so there's no foreign address.

On line 20, it directs her to write her name and foreign address in her native (Chinese) language. Since there's no foreign address, I'm not sure if she just needs to write her name in her native language (Chinese), and nothing else, or what?

Any help anyone can give us on this question would be greatly appreciated. The rest of the form seems straight-forward enough, but these two lines have me scratching my head a bit.

Thank you in advance!

Bill
    I am going through this with my Korean husband, can someone help?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X