Please urgent! I-130 alien registration #

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please urgent! I-130 alien registration #

HI EVERYONE. I AM F1 STUDENT CURRENTLY, BUT ENTERED COUNTRY AS J1 VISITOR. I'M MARRIED TO USA CITIZEN ANS WE HAVE TROUBLE FILLING OUT FOR MY GC.

QUESTIONS:

I-130 (C10) ALIEN REGISTRATION # - what # we suppose to put there?
    I-130 (C14) i-94 # and date entering the country - am i supposed to put current i-94 that i got with my status change(f1) or initial at the time entering the country(j1)?

and do i have to provide my adres in my home country if i do not live there anymore?

thanks a lot in advance.

Originally posted by iryna k View Post
    HI EVERYONE. I AM F1 STUDENT CURRENTLY, BUT ENTERED COUNTRY AS J1 VISITOR. I'M MARRIED TO USA CITIZEN ANS WE HAVE TROUBLE FILLING OUT FOR MY GC.

QUESTIONS:

I-130 (C14) i-94 # and date entering the country - am i supposed to put current i-94 that i got with my status change(f1) or initial at the time entering the country(j1)?

and do i have to provide my adres in my home country if i do not live there anymore?

thanks a lot in advance.
    Some people wouldn't have Alien Registration #. I have been living in this country in various visas like F1 & H1. I never had an alien registration #. I think you don't have it either. You can leave that field blank.

For I-94, you need to enter current I-94#. But please confirm with a professional before. Don't take my words as final.

Comment

Your type of entry does not provide you with an "A" number.

Your most recent I-94 number would have been available to you (from DHS website) reflecting your most recent entry to the U.S.

Use the current address at which you live.

--Ray B

Originally posted by iryna k View Post

QUESTIONS:

thanks a lot in advance.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X