I-485 need help - concurrent filing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-485 need help - concurrent filing

On 02/25/2015 i got a notification via text and email that my case was received with receipt number, on 03/03/2015 i got I-797 form in the mail stating that my finger print fee was received , i would like to know what is my next step? do i call in to make an appointment for Biometrics (Fingerprints) or do i wait for Confirmation Receipt notice to notify for an appointment. It is not 02/09/2015.

please help.

You have to wait until you receive a hardcopy Biometrics apponitment notice (fingerprinting) in the mail.

--Ray B

Originally posted by natty758 View Post
    On 02/25/2015 i got a notification via text and email that my case was received with receipt number, on 03/03/2015 i got I-797 form in the mail stating that my finger print fee was received , i would like to know what is my next step? do i call in to make an appointment for Biometrics (Fingerprints) or do i wait for Confirmation Receipt notice to notify for an appointment. It is not 02/09/2015.

please help.

Comment

Please I need help with concurrent filimg

Hi,

I really need help and advise on how to file I-130,I-485,EAD,G-325A parole documents and all other all together.i am filing for both my wife and her daughter who are both here in the US legally with F1 student visa.i have completed the I-130 for both of them,but the problem we are facing is the I-485 adjustment part 2 where we were asked i am applying for adjustment to permanent residence status because...??? i dont know which of the box to check,the first box requires for proof of approval notice which we have none.should i skip that part?
      i want to file and send all documents at the same time.
      Also do i put both my wife and step-daughter I-130 FORM,I-485,EAD,parole,and supporting documents,checks and every other thing in just one envelope,or do i need to put them all in seperate files.PLEASE HELP

THANKS

- - - Updated - - -

Hi,

I really need help and advise on how to file I-130,I-485,EAD,G-325A parole documents and all other all together.i am filing for both my wife and her daughter who are both here in the US legally with F1 student visa.i have completed the I-130 for both of them,but the problem we are facing is the I-485 adjustment part 2 where we were asked i am applying for adjustment to permanent residence status because...??? i dont know which of the box to check,the first box requires for proof of approval notice which we have none.should i skip that part?
      Also do i put both my wife and step-daughter I-130 FORM,I-485,EAD,parole,and supporting documents,checks and every other thing in just one envelope,or do i need to put them all in seperate files.PLEASE HELP

THANKS

I am new and this is my first time here

Comment

concurrent filing

Originally posted by rayb View Post
        You have to wait until you receive a hardcopy Biometrics apponitment notice (fingerprinting) in the mail.

--Ray B

Hi please help

THANKS

I am new and this is my first time here

Comment

Originally posted by rayb View Post

--Ray B
          i got my Biometrics appointment notice and it is tomorrow very happy about that.thank you for the help and reply.

Comment

St Paul local office

Do anyone file in St Paul Minnesota in August 2014 here?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X