What does follow to join mean??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What does follow to join mean??

Hello Everyone!! This is my first post on the forum. I would be grateful if you guys help me with my queries.

My uncle filed petition for all of his brothers and sisters. We received a letter from NVC on june 2014 to establish contact by filling DS-261.
    1. Presently I'm in USA, doing my MS in Mechanical Engineering at The University of Toledo (F1 Visa). My uncle originally filed the petition for his siblings back in 2002. In case of my cousin who is 3 months older than me the status is accompany but in my case the status is follow to join. What is the difference? can it be changed to accompany?
    2. It's been quite a while (7 months) that we filled up DS-261(Choice of Agent), but still we are unable to pay the IV fees online. even we didn't receive the invoice at 3rd party agent's address (which is in USA). So, we couldn't pay the application fees by money order/checks either. I have called NVC several times and talked with their representatives twice. But still no progress on the issue.
    3. The spelling of my name is wrong on ceac website. Same goes with the name of my sister. What should we do now?
    4. We are five members in our family. My father (principal applicant), mother (accompany), me (child-follow to join), my younger sister (child-follow to join). I have one unmarried elder brother who is only 2 years older than me(Date of birth: 8/22/1988). He was only left out in our family. Who right now is a final year medical student in Bangladesh. He is still dependent on my parents who are in the process of emigrating to USA. Can he be considered for immigration with us? If not, what are the ways that my parents can file a petition for him.

Follow to join benefits are for derivatives. Derivatives of sibling petitions are spouses and unmarried minor children. You are wicked awesome to be a minor working on your masters.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X