Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-864 - Missing information. Please help

Hello Everyone,

I recently applied all my civil and financial document to the NVC. However i received an e-mail from the NVC indicating that i need to send additional information.
    Kindly note that My mother ( the petitioner ) is 67 years old and she's retired long time ago. So, she applied form i-864 stating in the form that she is retired and she left the income brackets as blank (none) . She also attached another form of i-864 for joint sponsor (her brother) with his tax return for the past 3 years.

Now Please find NVC's below MSG addressing my mother:

[x] In Part 6. Sponsor's Income and Employment, please correct the following...

[x] Item 5. You must enter your current individual annual income. This means the amount of money you expect to earn

during the current calendar year.

[x] Item 10. The current annual household income must equal the sum of items 5, 6.c., 7.c., 8.c., and 9.c.

[x] Item 13.a. You must include your _________2014__________________________ tax and income information.

[x] Items 13.a.1. The income you enter must match the total (gross) income reported on your most recent Federal

income tax return. If you filed Form 1040EZ, use the adjusted gross income instead.

[x] You must submit the following financial evidence:

[x] A written statement indicating why you did not file _____2014_____________________________ Federal income

tax returns.

[x] ____________2014_______________________ IRS tax schedules.

[x] ____________2014_______________________ Federal income tax returns, IRS printout, or Letter 1722 issued by

the IRS.

[x] _____________2014______________________ W-2 forms(s) or IRS Tax Transcript(s).

So, what she needs to do? how she is supposed to fill up those fields knowing that she doesn't have any income? or she just needs to send a written explanation stating that she doesn't have income?

Any help would be really appreciated as i can't afford to do more mistakes and wait for extra couple of month for review.

Thank you very much in advance.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X