Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NVC Welcome letter (Family visa) for F1 student (over 21 years old)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NVC Welcome letter (Family visa) for F1 student (over 21 years old)

Hello all,
    I am an over 21 years old international student. Recently, I got a “NVC welcome letter” (family visa). Since, I am in the USA, I paid AOS fees but not for “IV Application Processing Fees”.
    Should my parents (Citizen) go a head and submit “Financial Documents” and “Supporting Documents” along with I-485, G-325A, I-765, I-131 or they need to wait till my visa date got current? Is there any other process needs to be complete?
    Thanks a bunch,
    HipHop

Originally posted by hiphop_10 View Post
    Hello all,
    I am an over 21 years old international student. Recently, I got a “NVC welcome letter” (family visa). Since, I am in the USA, I paid AOS fees but not for “IV Application Processing Fees”.
    Should my parents (Citizen) go a head and submit “Financial Documents” and “Supporting Documents” along with I-485, G-325A, I-765, I-131 or they need to wait till my visa date got current? Is there any other process needs to be complete?
    Thanks a bunch,
    HipHop
    Hi kid, congrats. However, you will need to wait for your PD to become current. It stinks, I can relate. I am just curious if you entered the U.S. as an F1 before or after the I-130 filed on your behalf? I appreciate it.

Comment

Originally posted by f2a View Post
      Hi kid, congrats. However, you will need to wait for your PD to become current. It stinks, I can relate. I am just curious if you entered the U.S. as an F1 before or after the I-130 filed on your behalf? I appreciate it.
      Thanks for your reply f2a. I entered the U.S. as an F1 before the I-130 field. By the way, can I file necessary documents with filing fee or I have to wait for my PD to become current?
      Thanks again,

Comment

same situation

hey,

i am in the same boat. I went to a lawyer and she told me to sit and wait, but prepare all the documents. So, when your PD becomes current, you push your papers the next day. Good luck!

Comment

same situation

hey,

I am in the same boat. I went to a lawyer and she said to prepare all the documents and forms, sit and wait until PD is current, then send all the paper and fees the next day your PD becomes current.

Good luck!

Comment

Hello hiphop,

When is your priority date ?

Srie

Originally posted by hiphop_10 View Post
            Hello all,
            Thanks a bunch,
            HipHop

Comment

Originally posted by Srie View Post
              Hello hiphop,

When is your priority date ?

Srie
              Srie,
              My priority date is July 27, 2008.
              Thanks,
              HipHop
              Last edited by hiphop_10; 08-31-2015, 06:20 PM. Reason: update

Comment

Originally posted by AMSE View Post
                hey,

I am in the same boat. I went to a lawyer and she said to prepare all the documents and forms, sit and wait until PD is current, then send all the paper and fees the next day your PD becomes current.

Good luck!
                Thank you and same to you. By the way, did you have your medical exam?
                Last edited by hiphop_10; 08-31-2015, 06:34 PM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X