Form I-864A - Federal Income Tax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Form I-864A - Federal Income Tax

My husband is sponsoring me but he needs the help of his dad`s income to meet the requirements.
    We are filling out form I-864A (Contract Betwen Sponsor and Household Member) for his dad however, we are unsure as to how to fill Part4 - Federal Income Tax Information: his dad and mom normally file joint tax returns.
    Should we specify that somewhere?
    Or should we fill form I-864A for his mom as well? If so, would the Total Income for each Tax Year be the same for both (mom and dad)?

Thanks

Originally posted by colnat View Post
    My husband is sponsoring me but he needs the help of his dad`s income to meet the requirements.
    We are filling out form I-864A (Contract Betwen Sponsor and Household Member) for his dad however, we are unsure as to how to fill Part4 - Federal Income Tax Information: his dad and mom normally file joint tax returns.
    Should we specify that somewhere?
    Or should we fill form I-864A for his mom as well? If so, would the Total Income for each Tax Year be the same for both (mom and dad)?

Thanks
    Your husband needs to fill out
    1. I-864 as a petitioner
    2. I-864 under joint sponsor (his dad)
    3. I-864A (a contract between joint sponsor and a household member's income)

Yes, total income for I-864 (dad) and I-864A will be same.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X