Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Affidavit of Support-Screwed Up-IV Application-Fees

Dear all,

I received the invoice for Affidavit of Support and I paid the fees. I saw the message that I can submit the AOS form with barcoded page and I did as instruction. Later, I learned I'm supposed to file all the files (AOS, IV Application, Supporting Documents) together.

I've already send the AOS and it will reach there today. Would this be an issue? Should I resend all the documents with IV Application or wait until I get the invoice for IV application?

Please help,
    Sabin

No, It would not be an issue.
    Wait for NVC for IV Fee.

Originally posted by smathew View Post
    Dear all,

I received the invoice for Affidavit of Support and I paid the fees. I saw the message that I can submit the AOS form with barcoded page and I did as instruction. Later, I learned I'm supposed to file all the files (AOS, IV Application, Supporting Documents) together.

I've already send the AOS and it will reach there today. Would this be an issue? Should I resend all the documents with IV Application or wait until I get the invoice for IV application?

Please help,
    Sabin

Comment

Originally posted by dhira_98 View Post
      No, It would not be an issue.
      Wait for NVC for IV Fee.
      Thanks Dhira_98. Do you know how long it will take to generate the IV application Fee?

Comment

After completing Choice of Agent, It takes about 3-4 weeks to receive the Fee Email.
        Few months ago the Online immigrant visa fee payment system was not working,
        I had to mail them cashiers check.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X