Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Filling out the DS-260 for my wife, being me the petitioned

Hello,

As I'm filling out this DS-260 form I'd like to do it right, so please any help or advice on this would be appreciated: My brother petitioned me and I have filled out my DS-260 form without any issues.

The problem comes when filling out the DS-260 for my wife, I have no idea what to put in the Petitioner Information as Petitioner as the options are fixed and none is "Other", just a list of father, mother, sister, etc which in her case is none because she accompanies me. In order to advance I've put SELF there.

Thank you for any comments or ideas you might have and I wish you the best of luck ...

IN LAW - the answer is IN LAW

Originally posted by ferthelet View Post
    Hello,

As I'm filling out this DS-260 form I'd like to do it right, so please any help or advice on this would be appreciated: My brother petitioned me and I have filled out my DS-260 form without any issues.

The problem comes when filling out the DS-260 for my wife, I have no idea what to put in the Petitioner Information as Petitioner as the options are fixed and none is "Other", just a list of father, mother, sister, etc which in her case is none because she accompanies me. In order to advance I've put SELF there.

Thank you for any comments or ideas you might have and I wish you the best of luck ...
    In another Immi forum they told me the answer: IN LAW, she is the sister-in-law of my brother who is petitioning me :-)

Best of luck!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X