Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Evidence when partners are not living together/sharing finance because of university.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evidence when partners are not living together/sharing finance because of university.

Hello,

I'll keep this short - but a small amount of history is needed to understand the situation - me and my wife have been together over 5 years, I'm currently in America, she's still living in Poland. In that time frame, we've both visited each other for long periods of time (I even studied there for almost 2 years), so in those 5 years, we were together physically longer than apart.
    This past summer I proposed, and we plan on getting married July of 2016. Our friends who work at the American Embassy in Poland suggested we get civilly married while in Poland, so when I'll be in America, I can start the process of her green card.

So right now I'm back in America finishing school (last year), she's in Poland finishing school (last year) - and we are civilly married, planning a bigger wedding for next year.

So my question is, it says that, "As evidence of your bona fide marriage, you should submit one or more of the following types of documentation: 1 joint ownership or property; 2 a lease showing joint tenancy; 3 co-mingling of financial resources; 4 birth certificates of children; 5 affidavits."

What would be the best form of evidence if we don't have anything joint as we were always guests of each other when living together, and we're currently separated (while married) to finish university?

Thanks

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X