Requesting NVC for IV fee invoice for child because case might apply CSPA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

congrats bro
    can you tell me how much time does it take between (filling ds260 & sending documents) and sending you the appointement letter?

Comment

Originally posted by kotha View Post
      Have you got the interview letter? I heard people with PD 16th and 17th Sept got IL. Pl confirm

Yes, my parents have now interview date. It will be on August 2017. But i do not have name yet coz I might be CSPA. What do I need to do now? Any suggestions? Shoud I email NVC now for the CSPA? Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by graciee02 View Post
        Priority date was correct. It was earlier than my birthdate. Its September 17, 1993 and my Birthdate is October 12, 1993.

I do have a name before and it's Accompany but we can't pay the IV fee before maybe because im 23 now. We just wait for it knowing we can just pay soon but it became Follow to Join then after few days it became Not Available. What do you think will I need to do? Will I just wait for the Interview date of my parents and Consul will decide? Or I need to do something so they can Approve me as CSPA? And do you think I still qualify for CSPA? Thank you so much!
        hello, I believe we both have the same case, do you have any update regarding with you case?thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Shimanto View Post
          Dear All,
          My Mom (Azmiri **** **, main beneficiary, F4 category) received an email for IV fees invoice on October 22, 2015. In this email NVC sent us the invoice for my parents. But they did not sent invoice for me and my younger brother as we two turned 21. They also said if we believe that CSPA applies to our case then send the detail explanation to NVC. For my mom's case there are 4 derivative beneficiary (Spouse; 2 sons; 1 daughter) and the children are also under 21 when the petition was filed. As my sister is married, she does not have a chance for apply CSPA. But for my brother and me, we are still unmarried and aged 22 and 23 respectively. And the petition was pending at USCIS for more than 6 years. So we believe CSPA applies to our case. So if I am correct, then please tell me how to contact with NVC for this CSPA issue and request them to send the IV fee invoice for my brother and me. So far we have filled choose of agent and address and paid AOS fees. Though the Visa availability is not current yet, but we are trying to face the interview with my parents.

Thanks in Advance

NVC Case no: DHK2009 YYYY XX
          Priority date: July 02, 2003
          Petition approval : October 2009
          My date of birth : October 22, 1992
          My Brother's date of birth : May 29, 1994
          Petitioner: Faysal Morsad
          Hi
          So, both you and your brother do qualify for CSPA, you need to write a letter to NVC stating that you and your brother may qualify for CSPA status so please review the situation, Once NVC reviews the case, they will send invoice for you and your brother. The letter format is on this forum. Read Shimanto's reply, I posted the format there...

Hope that helps

Comment

Originally posted by dpatel126 View Post
            Hi
            So, both you and your brother do qualify for CSPA, you need to write a letter to NVC stating that you and your brother may qualify for CSPA status so please review the situation, Once NVC reviews the case, they will send invoice for you and your brother. The letter format is on this forum. Read Shimanto's reply, I posted the format there...

Hope that helps
            hello,ccan u please help me out,i have the similar situation.
            our file put in 2006 and approved within 4 months,
            in april,2018 my age is 21 year and 6 months and they cut my name in welcome letter.
            we didint receive any other letter yet.
            what should i do?
            do i have to request nvc ??

Comment

Originally posted by paripriyank View Post
              hello,ccan u please help me out,i have the similar situation.
              our file put in 2006 and approved within 4 months,
              in april,2018 my age is 21 year and 6 months and they cut my name in welcome letter.
              we didint receive any other letter yet.
              what should i do?
              do i have to request nvc ??
              You need to send a letter to NVC stating that you both may qualify for CSPA status. The NVC then will add your name. The letter format in on this form. I have put on here. So just look for it here.

Comment

CSPA Help

Originally posted by dpatel126 View Post
                Happy For you
                Hi I'm in a similar situation please I really need your help, Are you available so I can explain my case? Thanks in advance!

Comment

Dear All,
                  My uncle applied for my fathers immigration, now me and my brother are 31 years and 25 years respectively, but in USIC website our name appears to pay the fees, does this mean we will are eligible to get immigrant visa.

regards

Comment

Hi Everyone,

My uncle filed a petition for my mother back in March, 2007 and the petition got approved in 2009. At that time both me (17 yrs) and my brother (15 yrs) were below 21 yrs. Recently on 13-10-2019 we received welcome letter to pay the IV invoice fees. Currently I am 27 yrs and my brother is 25 yrs old. And when I checked only my parent’s name are there. Our (me n my brother) names were not included in the invoice. The PD is not current yet. I want to know if we are eligible for CSPA. And in that case should we hire an attorney to follow up with NVC about the possible reason?

Case Number: DHK2009xxxxxx
                    Priority Date: March 01, 2007
                    Petition Approved: June, 2009
                    My birthdate: 27-04-1992
                    Brother’s birthdate: 29-01-1994

Can you help me explain if we are still eligible?

Comment

Originally posted by M.hasan View Post

Hi Everyone,

My uncle filed a petition for my mother back in March, 2007 and the petition got approved in 2009. At that time both me (17 yrs) and my brother (15 yrs) were below 21 yrs. Recently on 13-10-2019 we received welcome letter to pay the IV invoice fees. Currently I am 27 yrs and my brother is 25 yrs old. And when I checked only my parent’s name are there. Our (me n my brother) names were not included in the invoice. The PD is not current yet. I want to know if we are eligible for CSPA. And in that case should we hire an attorney to follow up with NVC about the possible reason?

Case Number: DHK2009xxxxxx
                      Priority Date: March 01, 2007
                      Petition Approved: June, 2009
                      My birthdate: 27-04-1992
                      Brother’s birthdate: 29-01-1994

Can you help me explain if we are still eligible?
                      27 years now less 2 years it took the approval = 25 years, because it is over 21 years you don't qualify for CSPA. Your brother calculation is 23 years old, no CSPA either. Sorry.
                      Nov 2018 - Package sent - EB - Texas Service Center
                      Day 1 - Package received at the lockbox
                      Day 999 - Card delivered to me - Aug 2021
                      ---
                      All my posts are based on my experience or information I read on the forums or the USCIS website. I may be wrong. Please consult a professional.

Comment

Hi Everyone,

My name is Anyaorah Emeka, my Uncle filed f4 immigration visa category for Mom with the priority date 09/may/2017.

We got the NVC notification id number on 23/oct/2019.

My mom, my dad (spouse) and my 3 younger brothers names was included on the ceac account as the accompany derivatives. But my name was omitted on the Ceac iv application account.

As of 09/may/2017 (priority date) i was only 15years old.

I want to ask if am eligible for CSPA protection as an aged out derivative beneficiary, and what steps should i take to get my name included on CEAC account so i can pay iv application fee.

Case no: LGS2010xxxxx
                        Date of birth: 22/jun/1992
                        Priority Date: 09/may/2017
                        Approval date: 07/jun/2010

Comment

I have a similar case my age 22. F3 Category. While we filed our ds260, it got accepted and I received the invoice too. After few months my name was removed.

I did send a similar mail to the nvc and got a reply saying that the case is currently under review for cspa. You will be notified when decision is reached.

Kindly guide me what to expect. What are steps that I need to take, if any.. How long will it take to receive a reply. Thank you

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                          X