Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Requesting NVC for IV fee invoice for child because case might apply CSPA

Dear All,
    My Mom (Azmiri **** **, main beneficiary, F4 category) received an email for IV fees invoice on October 22, 2015. In this email NVC sent us the invoice for my parents. But they did not sent invoice for me and my younger brother as we two turned 21. They also said if we believe that CSPA applies to our case then send the detail explanation to NVC. For my mom's case there are 4 derivative beneficiary (Spouse; 2 sons; 1 daughter) and the children are also under 21 when the petition was filed. As my sister is married, she does not have a chance for apply CSPA. But for my brother and me, we are still unmarried and aged 22 and 23 respectively. And the petition was pending at USCIS for more than 6 years. So we believe CSPA applies to our case. So if I am correct, then please tell me how to contact with NVC for this CSPA issue and request them to send the IV fee invoice for my brother and me. So far we have filled choose of agent and address and paid AOS fees. Though the Visa availability is not current yet, but we are trying to face the interview with my parents.

Thanks in Advance

NVC Case no: DHK2009 YYYY XX
    Priority date: July 02, 2003
    Petition approval : October 2009
    My date of birth : October 22, 1992
    My Brother's date of birth : May 29, 1994
    Petitioner: Faysal Morsad

Originally posted by Shimanto View Post
    Dear All,
    My Mom (Azmiri **** **, main beneficiary, F4 category) received an email for IV fees invoice on October 22, 2015. In this email NVC sent us the invoice for my parents. But they did not sent invoice for me and my younger brother as we two turned 21. They also said if we believe that CSPA applies to our case then send the detail explanation to NVC. For my mom's case there are 4 derivative beneficiary (Spouse; 2 sons; 1 daughter) and the children are also under 21 when the petition was filed. As my sister is married, she does not have a chance for apply CSPA. But for my brother and me, we are still unmarried and aged 22 and 23 respectively. And the petition was pending at USCIS for more than 6 years. So we believe CSPA applies to our case. So if I am correct, then please tell me how to contact with NVC for this CSPA issue and request them to send the IV fee invoice for my brother and me. So far we have filled choose of agent and address and paid AOS fees. Though the Visa availability is not current yet, but we are trying to face the interview with my parents.

Thanks in Advance

NVC Case no: DHK2009 YYYY XX
    Priority date: July 02, 2003
    Petition approval : October 2009
    My date of birth : October 22, 1992
    My Brother's date of birth : May 29, 1994
    Petitioner: Faysal Morsad
    Hello there, Congratulations, you and your brother both qualify for CSPA, what you should do is when you send supporting documents for your parents to the NVC, send a letter to the NVC with your and your brother's name, date of birth and ask NVC to review the file since you may qualify for CSPA. The NVC will review the file and send invoice for you and your brother. Few things to keep in mind

1. when filling out your parent's DS 260 online, make sure you also add your and your brother's name as a people who will be immigrating with them.
    2. when filling out sponsor I-864, make sure your and your brother's name are also included in it.
    3. Finally, here is a SAMPLE letter that you can send to NVC. Make sure you edit it with your information....

May 27, 2015

NVC
    ATTN: DR
    31 Rochester Ave., STE 100
    Portsmouth, NH 03801-2914

Dear NVC case analyst,

This letter is to inform that the case number BMB YYYY YYYY X consist four individual named ABC Patel (main beneficiary), followed by derivative beneficiary DEF Patel, GHI Patel and JKL Patel. I would like to inform you that under the case number BMB YYYY YYYY X, two family member name GHI Patel and JKL Patel, son of ABC Patel has not received NVC payment invoice because their situation might be considered under Child Status Protection Act. Kindly, please review GHI Patel and JKL Patel’s information and let us know if you would need any more information for them.

Sincerely,

ZZZ ZZZ

Comment

Thanks, But some problem happen

Originally posted by dpatel126 View Post
      Hello there, Congratulations, you and your brother both qualify for CSPA, what you should do is when you send supporting documents for your parents to the NVC, send a letter to the NVC with your and your brother's name, date of birth and ask NVC to review the file since you may qualify for CSPA. The NVC will review the file and send invoice for you and your brother. Few things to keep in mind

1. when filling out your parent's DS 260 online, make sure you also add your and your brother's name as a people who will be immigrating with them.
      2. when filling out sponsor I-864, make sure your and your brother's name are also included in it.
      3. Finally, here is a SAMPLE letter that you can send to NVC. Make sure you edit it with your information....

May 27, 2015

NVC
      ATTN: DR
      31 Rochester Ave., STE 100
      Portsmouth, NH 03801-2914

Dear NVC case analyst,

This letter is to inform that the case number BMB YYYY YYYY X consist four individual named ABC Patel (main beneficiary), followed by derivative beneficiary DEF Patel, GHI Patel and JKL Patel. I would like to inform you that under the case number BMB YYYY YYYY X, two family member name GHI Patel and JKL Patel, son of ABC Patel has not received NVC payment invoice because their situation might be considered under Child Status Protection Act. Kindly, please review GHI Patel and JKL Patel’s information and let us know if you would need any more information for them.

Sincerely,

ZZZ ZZZ
      Thanks for your reply. But the problem is the visa is not current yet. So that CSPA age can not be calculate. And NVC says the consular office will calculate it at the time of visa interview. but if this is happen we two brothers will miss the interview with my parents. In this situation my parents are so upset as well. We can easily hope that the visa number will become available in FEb/March. So how can NVC believe CSPA will apply to this case and sends the invoices now?
      Thanks in advance .

Comment

Thanks for your reply. But the problem is the visa is not current yet. So that CSPA age can not be calculate. And NVC says the consular office will calculate it at the time of visa interview. but if this is happen we two brothers will miss the interview with my parents. In this situation my parents are so upset as well. We can easily hope that the visa number will become available in FEb/March. So how can NVC believe CSPA will apply to this case and sends the invoices now?
        Thanks in advance .
        So you will send the formatted letter AFTER your parent's case opens at the NVC and they ask for supporting docs and other docs. Once you send the letter at the NVC, they will send you the invoice for you and your brother and then you will send your supporting documents.

Comment

Thanks

So you will send the formatted letter AFTER your parent's case opens at the NVC and they ask for supporting docs and other docs. Once you send the letter at the NVC, they will send you the invoice for you and your brother and then you will send your supporting documents.
          Thank you so much. Hope NVC will consider our situation as you described.

Comment

CSPA! ..quite unconfident

Is there any chance if we can submit all documents correctly and CSPA age is also bellow 21 but consular officers decides that he/she will not give visa to us? I mean if a child/ derivative beneficiary aged out but his/her age is under 21 according to CSPA , how much chance he/ she has for getting his/her visa? Is there any limitation for CSPA allowed visa numbers? Or if consular officer reject to apply CSPA, what can do the child parents? Is there any way to gain their right in court? We know CSPA is a public law(PL 107-208). Is it possible to go to the court fight for their rights?
            Thanks in Advance....

Comment

CSPA Approved!

Thanks @dpatel126. Finally NVC approved our CSPA application and they send us invoice for me and my younger brother. You are awesome man....Really appreciate your works. Thanks once again.

Comment

Thanks @dpatel126. Finally NVC approved our CSPA application and they send us invoice for me and my younger brother. You are awesome man....Really appreciate your works. Thanks once again.
                Happy For you

Comment

Now I am in NY...

Happy For you
                  Thank you so much @dpatel126. finally I came to NY on 21 Aug, 2016. our interview was on 14 June and CO approved our visa. But the visa was printed on 21 July. I am really thankful to everyone.
                  Shimanto

Comment

Inquiry Regarding CSPA

Dear Sir,
                    My name is Khuzaima and I have read many your posts on other threads and have a question. I would be really greatfull if you can help me.

My Dad (Shahid **** **, main beneficiary, F4 category) received letter to fill and send the documents to NVC. And the petition was pending at USCIS for more than 6 years. I dont know if I am eligible for CSPA. So far we have filled choose of agent and address and paid AOS fees. Though the Visa availability is not current yet, but I am trying to face the interview with my parents. I am also studying in the US for the past 3 years as a undergraduate student on a F1 visa.

Thanks in Advance

NVC Case no: ISL2010 YYYY XX
                    Priority date: Oct 28, 2004
                    Petition approval : Nov 2010
                    My date of birth : July 4, 1995

Comment

Candidate for CSPA

My parents have now an interview date and done the medical examination, and my name was still not there. It was there before, we are paying my IV fee but then the petioner saying i still cant pay it maybe because I'm now 23. They have send all the supporting documents needed. They put my name on DS260 but in the Affidavit of support they didnt put my name because they said they can only put my name in the Affidavit of support once my name was became Accompany again. Will I still qualify for CSPA? What do I need to do? F4 Philppines. Thanks! Hope someone can share their knowledge about CSPA

Priority date : 17Sep1993
                      DOB : 12Oct1993

Comment

Originally posted by graciee02 View Post
                        My parents have now an interview date and done the medical examination, and my name was still not there. It was there before, we are paying my IV fee but then the petioner saying i still cant pay it maybe because I'm now 23. They have send all the supporting documents needed. They put my name on DS260 but in the Affidavit of support they didnt put my name because they said they can only put my name in the Affidavit of support once my name was became Accompany again. Will I still qualify for CSPA? What do I need to do? F4 Philppines. Thanks! Hope someone can share their knowledge about CSPA

Priority date : 17Sep1993
                        DOB : 12Oct1993
                        your priority date seems incorrect. pl check it and reply

Comment

Inquiry Regarding CSPA

Dear All,
                          My name is Khuzaima and I have read many your posts on other threads and have a question. I would be really greatfull if you can help me.

My Dad (Shahid **** **, main beneficiary, F4 category) received letter to fill and send the documents to NVC. And the petition was pending at USCIS for more than 6 years. I dont know if I am eligible for CSPA. So far we have filled choose of agent and address and paid AOS fees. Though the Visa availability is not current yet, but I am trying to face the interview with my parents. I am also studying in the US for the past 3 years as a undergraduate student on a F1 visa.

Thanks in Advance

NVC Case no: ISL2010 YYYY XX
                          Priority date: Oct 28, 2004
                          Petition approval : Nov 2010
                          My date of birth : July 4, 1995

Comment

Originally posted by kotha View Post
                            your priority date seems incorrect. pl check it and reply
                            Priority date was correct. It was earlier than my birthdate. Its September 17, 1993 and my Birthdate is October 12, 1993.

I do have a name before and it's Accompany but we can't pay the IV fee before maybe because im 23 now. We just wait for it knowing we can just pay soon but it became Follow to Join then after few days it became Not Available. What do you think will I need to do? Will I just wait for the Interview date of my parents and Consul will decide? Or I need to do something so they can Approve me as CSPA? And do you think I still qualify for CSPA? Thank you so much!

Comment

Originally posted by graciee02 View Post
                              Priority date was correct. It was earlier than my birthdate. Its September 17, 1993 and my Birthdate is October 12, 1993.

I do have a name before and it's Accompany but we can't pay the IV fee before maybe because im 23 now. We just wait for it knowing we can just pay soon but it became Follow to Join then after few days it became Not Available. What do you think will I need to do? Will I just wait for the Interview date of my parents and Consul will decide? Or I need to do something so they can Approve me as CSPA? And do you think I still qualify for CSPA? Thank you so much!
                              Have you got the interview letter? I heard people with PD 16th and 17th Sept got IL. Pl confirm

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                              X