Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the difference between accompany and follow to join?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the difference between accompany and follow to join?

Hi all,
    I am worried about our visa processing. The case is at NVC. We paid the IV fees for my parents. We two brothers did not receive invoices as we two are above 21 but our case might apply CSPA. My parents filled the DS 260 few days ago. In the DS 260 my mother listed my father, me and my brother as we are accompany her in the US. Also my father do this. My sister is married so we listed her as she will come later days. They submitted their form and have the confirmation letter also. But after 3/4 days we saw that my father DS 260 is not showing and also NVC replaced his name as a "follow to join" list. Also his DS 260 is showing "Not Available".

Now what should we do? Please need experts answer. We are in f4 category. All derivative beneficiary are listed in website but only my mother is available as she is the primary applicant. Case No DHK2009 YYYY XX.

Regards,
    Shimanto

Originally posted by Shimanto View Post
    Hi all,
    I am worried about our visa processing. The case is at NVC. We paid the IV fees for my parents. We two brothers did not receive invoices as we two are above 21 but our case might apply CSPA. My parents filled the DS 260 few days ago. In the DS 260 my mother listed my father, me and my brother as we are accompany her in the US. Also my father do this. My sister is married so we listed her as she will come later days. They submitted their form and have the confirmation letter also. But after 3/4 days we saw that my father DS 260 is not showing and also NVC replaced his name as a "follow to join" list. Also his DS 260 is showing "Not Available".

Now what should we do? Please need experts answer. We are in f4 category. All derivative beneficiary are listed in website but only my mother is available as she is the primary applicant. Case No DHK2009 YYYY XX.

Regards,
    Shimanto
    I have replied to many CSPA questions similar to this on this forum, please search "CSPA" and go through them.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X