No announcement yet.

Second interview for the Green card!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Second interview for the Green card!!!

Hi my husband who is a citizen in the US is petitioning a green card for me and my 17 almost 18 year old girl, we came to the USA (me and my daughter) in december 2014, i already met him years ago we got marry in May 2015 because i got pregnant, i leeft my country on dec 2014 and came to live to USA to live with him and finally have a family, he also has a 3 year old who coomes over on the weekends. We asked first for the Work permission we got it really quickly i think september 2015, and our interview for the green card was on november 30th, my husband was really nervous and he forgot my birth day and the officer had really a lot of doubts but i was with my baby bump but everything turn out really messed up, but the attorney told us even if they think our marriage was **** the were going to approve my daughters residence because she is a minor, but it turned out that her Medical report was incomplete and mine too, the officer gave us a paper saying that we both had to send the medical reports completed again. My baby was due december 3th 2015 and we sent the medical report of my daugther next week really quick. mine was gonna be some kind of late but that was okay we dont have a hurry. We just received a second inteview notice and is for January 21, we have our newborn, everything is legit we are not afraid of te interview. My daughter by that date of the interview is going to be 18, and we want to know if she gets her residency even if the officer thinks our mariage is not legit? Do you all think we will get our passport signed the same day? my ddaughter really wants to travel so thats why im posting here to know if she is gonna get it, and also the officer was really though someone can tell us what is he gonna ask now, thank you so much

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X