Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Filing I-130 After leaving US on a granted voluntary departure

Hey folks,

I believe I have a really unique case and I need help. I got Voluntary departure on July 2012 and left US on time and gave my arrival info to the US embassy here in İstanbul. So they released the bond which was paid when I was detained by ICE officers for not showing up to the school for a while (student visa violation). So my attorney said that is a good thing because your case is closed and you should not have a bar since I left on time and informed the USCIS.
    When I left US I came my home country with my wife (US Citizen by birth) to live here. (we got married after the removal proceedings). So I have been living here in Turkey Istanbul till now with my wife and now we also have a 9 months old baby who has an American Passport.
    We decided to move back to US recently so she filed the I-130 yesterday and all the other forms needed. Before I ask my question I need to add the information that my wife had already filed I-130 for her ex on 2008 who was an immigrant too They couldnt pass the interview and after some months she got a divorce and withdrawed the petition.
    So here I am hoping everything goes well with my visa process with this kind of complications.
    Both my removal case and her backstory about her ex filing, I am really feeling stressed about the conclusion of our application.
    I mean If I was a government official I would be really suspicious about our application but our marriage is real so it feels really bad to proove something that is true which could look **** from outside.
    Do you think is it gonna be possible that I go back to US.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X