Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-864 question

Hello,

I have a doubt and was wondering if anyone knew or had experience dealing with the i-864 form.

Do I only have to submit my most recent tax return? Or does it have to be the previous three years?

If it's my most recent tax return, then with my reported income I would qualify to sponsor my wife. If not, then I would have to look for a co-sponsor. I have been getting different answers from different people and decided to ask this forum.

Thanks in advance!

Originally posted by Daniel Y Anahí View Post
    Hello,

I have a doubt and was wondering if anyone knew or had experience dealing with the i-864 form.

Do I only have to submit my most recent tax return? Or does it have to be the previous three years?

If it's my most recent tax return, then with my reported income I would qualify to sponsor my wife. If not, then I would have to look for a co-sponsor. I have been getting different answers from different people and decided to ask this forum.

Thanks in advance!
    you don't need to send last three years copies but you just need to include on the form. Just submit your most recent copy.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X