Please advice. Nvc processing.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please advice. Nvc processing.

Hey guys! I just got an e-mail from the NVC saying that they have received my documents and that they'll need 30 days to review them. Can anyone give me an idea that in what time I'll hear from them if they need any other documents? And if not, how much time it'll take for them to complete my case and inform me? My visa category is F2A and my PD is 17 April 2015. Thanks!

They take close to 40 days to reply. If they need additional documents, they will request them and after you send these additional documents they will take another 40 days. If you have already send all they need, then in 40 days they will let you know that the case is complete and awaiting a visa interview date from the US embassy in the applicants country.

Comment

Originally posted by Srie View Post
      They take close to 40 days to reply. If they need additional documents, they will request them and after you send these additional documents they will take another 40 days. If you have already send all they need, then in 40 days they will let you know that the case is complete and awaiting a visa interview date from the US embassy in the applicants country.
      Thanks for replying! May I ask what's your opinion and experience on Interview Letters? When will I get mine once the PD is current?

Comment

Originally posted by Srie View Post
        If you have already send all they need, then in 40 days they will let you know that the case is complete and awaiting a visa interview date from the US embassy in the applicants country.
        They just say "awaiting visa interview date" instead of actually telling you the interview date?

Comment

Originally posted by Neville Katrak View Post
          They just say "awaiting visa interview date" instead of actually telling you the interview date?
          Yes, The letter says "The National Visa Center (NVC) received all the requested documentation for this immigrant visa case. The applicant is now in the queue awaiting an interview appointment overseas, where a consular officer will adjudicate the applicant’s visa application".

Hopefully either the NVC or the US Embassy will let us know the date shortly.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X