Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AOS Questions: Free-lance artist? Tax help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AOS Questions: Free-lance artist? Tax help.

Hey guys!

Let's get to the point. We received our NVC case number yesterday and did the application online (the DS, first part of application), but I just want to clarify a few things...

- Will the IV fee and applications unlock when they are ready? Will they notify us when they unlock for us to do? Will they unlock one-by-one since they ask me to do my application first, then hers? It says to allow a week before submitting the next application (which has yet to unlock for any of us), but it only says so for her.
    - When can we select which way to process, I'd like to do it by email (yes, I'm eligible), and want to make sure they know.

Anyways, onto my initial question...

- I heard they're going to ask for tax returns from both of us from the past three years, I worked from 2014 > 15', two different jobs. Before that though, I was just doing commission work as a free-lance artist/designer, I continue to do this online. How am I going to prove that/show tax returns for that, what should I do? I also heard they only needed one year of tax returns from the beneficiary... there are straight answer there?

Any help is appreciated!!

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X