Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will be there any challenge in Immigrant Visa F2A or Non-Immigrant K3 Visa approval.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will be there any challenge in Immigrant Visa F2A or Non-Immigrant K3 Visa approval.

I am a US PR. I will qualify to apply for US Naturalization in November 2016.

I got married back in Nov 2015. My Spouse is outside USA. I applied I-130 F2A, in Nov 2016 @ CSC. Since then I-130 is pending with status "Case transferred to Local Office". I called USCIS, and was told that i'll be interviewed for Initial I-130 Interview. Because i received my PR, through my ex wife, (Good Faith Waiver), back in 2012.

Well, After my second marriage, My current wife applied for a F1 visa for her Masters degree in Feb 2016, She stated on her F2 Visa applicant about our marriage and was asked @ the interview about me and was rejected,stating that she should wait for her immigration Visa. Before this rejection and our marriage, my wife was also rejected for 2 visit visas' but that was way before we got married. I was not aware of those rejections.

Ques:
    1) Let's say I-130 gets approved, Will be there any challenges like (Rejection) @ the embassy cause of her previous Non-Immig Visa rejection, or my previous marriage ?
    2) By the time i get my Citizenship by Feb 2017 and I-130 is still pending. Can i apply for K3 visa, pending I-130. also any, same challenges reason as in Ques 1?

Which country is your current spouse in at the moment?

Her multiple past visa attempts could come across as desperation to get to the US. In addition, your marriage-based GC, followed by petitioning a second overseas spouse are likely to draw scrutiny. Your best bet would be to provide as much evidence of a bonafide marriage.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X