I-765 without photo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-765 without photo?

Hi I sent my Form I-765 with my I-130 and I-485. The two last forms needed 1 passport style photo of the petitioner (I-130) and 3 passport style photos for the alien (1 photo for I-130 and 2 photos for I-485). I didn't see any place that stated that I needed to send a more photo for the Form I-765 so I didn't send. Later on I found this immihelp.com page in where some posts people affirmed sending a passport style photo for the Form I-765.
    Did anybody else didn't send it too?

Timeline:
    08/04/16 - I sent the documents
    08/08/16 - USCIS received documents
    08/16/16 - e-notification received (G-1145)
    08/22/16 - I received Form I-797C

I can't wait to start to work. I need to be out the house doing something. It would make my day go by fast by being busy then I would think less about this whole process.

Originally posted by aubie View Post
    Hi I sent my Form I-765 with my I-130 and I-485. The two last forms needed 1 passport style photo of the petitioner (I-130) and 3 passport style photos for the alien (1 photo for I-130 and 2 photos for I-485). I didn't see any place that stated that I needed to send a more photo for the Form I-765 so I didn't send. Later on I found this immihelp.com page in where some posts people affirmed sending a passport style photo for the Form I-765.
    Did anybody else didn't send it too?

Timeline:
    08/04/16 - I sent the documents
    08/08/16 - USCIS received documents
    08/16/16 - e-notification received (G-1145)
    08/22/16 - I received Form I-797C

I can't wait to start to work. I need to be out the house doing something. It would make my day go by fast by being busy then I would think less about this whole process.
    they used the picture from biometric appointment for the pic for work permit card.

Comment

Originally posted by iuy87 View Post
      they used the picture from biometric appointment for the pic for work permit card.
      Thank you for the information.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X