Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I-130 Q48 Travel document# for ESTA visitor and Q 57a for use of native language?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-130 Q48 Travel document# for ESTA visitor and Q 57a for use of native language?

Hello, applying for my mom here, two questions:

1. on i-130 Part 4 Q 48 TRAVEL DOCUMENT #, my mom is here on ESTA, what should I put for her travel document#?

2. Part 4 57a, if the beneficiary’s native written language does not use Roman letters, type of print his or her name and foreign address in their native written language. does this ask my mom's name and her home address in Chinese characters? Although I did use our US address for her physical address for other question answer?

Many thanks,

Nancy

Originally posted by nancy77 View Post
    1. on i-130 Part 4 Q 48 TRAVEL DOCUMENT #, my mom is here on ESTA, what should I put for her travel document#?
    Travel Document means a document used in place of a passport, which is used like a passport, but which is not called "passport". The vast majority of people will not put anything here.

Originally posted by nancy77 View Post
    2. Part 4 57a, if the beneficiary’s native written language does not use Roman letters, type of print his or her name and foreign address in their native written language. does this ask my mom's name and her home address in Chinese characters? Although I did use our US address for her physical address for other question answer?
    If your mom's name is in a non-Latin script, you would write it in the native script here. if your mom's address (as entered in Part 4 #11) is in a non-Latin script, you would write it in the native script here.

This is my personal opinion and is not to be construed as legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X