• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F4- cspa

Hi, our case is pretty complicated,
    PD - 10/10/2004
    Approval date - 03/02/2016
    Dob-03/06/1993
    So, basically uscis took 12 years to approve our f-4 petition so according to cspa it deducts 12 years from my current age so, according to cspa i am 12 years because of their late approval, so wheter they would consider cspa in my case or not?

Originally posted by Himani Patel View Post
    Hi, our case is pretty complicated,
    PD - 10/10/2004
    Approval date - 03/02/2016
    Dob-03/06/1993
    So, basically uscis took 12 years to approve our f-4 petition so according to cspa it deducts 12 years from my current age so, according to cspa i am 12 years because of their late approval, so wheter they would consider cspa in my case or not?
    If your approval date is indeed as you stated, yes you are eligible for CSPA.
    Just an opinion; Not legal advice.

Comment

F4 cspa

But do you think they might question why it just took 12 years to approve? Because in 2013 they sent some RFE papers but due to some usps delivery problem we didnt get it so they closed it and they we reappealed it and won the case in 2016 and get our approval date in 2016, do you think it might be a problem for me to get a cspa done ?

Comment

cspa age calculation

Hi Himani, My timeline is similar. But I think you have put wrong approval date. This is the date when the I-130 was approved and a notice i-797 was sent to your petitioner. It should be around end of 2009. Also I am not sure which date should be considered as visa available date. Is it the date of visa bulletin showing our PD as current according to dates for filing or final action date?
        PD: 13/10/04
        DOB: 21/05/93
        Approval Date: 13/07/04
        Visa available date: 01/05/18

But do you think they might question why it just took 12 years to approve? Because in 2013 they sent some RFE papers but due to some usps delivery problem we didnt get it so they closed it and they we reappealed it and won the case in 2016 and get our approval date in 2016, do you think it might be a problem for me to get a cspa done ?

Comment

Hi

Hi Himani.
          Should i know the current status of your case ?
          did you get the interview call or anything

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X