Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Recently Got the Green card, can i petition my 20 years old son?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recently Got the Green card, can i petition my 20 years old son?

I recently got my green card, my american citizen husband (step father) of my children already petitioned my 3 children, except for my eldest son, which is already 18 years old when we got married. My question is, now that i got my green card, can i petition my now 20 years old son? what are my chances and options? Can anyone suggest what is the best that i can do , so i can bring my son here with me. Thank you in advance.

Originally posted by karenzky View Post
    I recently got my green card, my american citizen husband (step father) of my children already petitioned my 3 children, except for my eldest son, which is already 18 years old when we got married. My question is, now that i got my green card, can i petition my now 20 years old son? what are my chances and options? Can anyone suggest what is the best that i can do , so i can bring my son here with me. Thank you in advance.
    Yes, you can petition him. He will be in the F2A category which has a wait of 2 years for visa numbers, and he will likely age out into the F2B category with a wait of about 7 years.

This is my personal opinion and is not to be construed as legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X