Over a year now!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Over a year now!!!!

I send my I-130 on April 6 2017 with a priority date pf April 7 and nothing shows after NOA1.. I had seen a few other timelines and all of them are approved within a year and 2 month to a year and 3 month, so should I expect my NOA2 in these three months maybe???

Originally posted by rasha167 View Post
    I send my I-130 on April 6 2017 with a priority date pf April 7 and nothing shows after NOA1.. I had seen a few other timelines and all of them are approved within a year and 2 month to a year and 3 month, so should I expect my NOA2 in these three months maybe???
    Maybe you should call USCIS? Personally, our wait for NOA2 from them receiving it was only a few months short of a year. Just in case you're not quite geared-up for more waiting, I'm sorry to tell you that it's going to be a LONG wait even after NOA2. Practically every single stage between them and NVC will be delayed. Just giving you an idea of what to expect!

Hope you get some help and can get your case moving!

Comment

Originally posted by smp17 View Post
      Maybe you should call USCIS? Personally, our wait for NOA2 from them receiving it was only a few months short of a year. Just in case you're not quite geared-up for more waiting, I'm sorry to tell you that it's going to be a LONG wait even after NOA2. Practically every single stage between them and NVC will be delayed. Just giving you an idea of what to expect!

Hope you get some help and can get your case moving!
      I know that this process gonna be a long one but my husband now is in naturalization process and will get it around September at that time we will update from f2a to IR1.. can that help in expediting the process and what time should I expect after updating?????

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X