• Show
Clear All

• cspa eligibility

f4 visa.
    priority date-11 March 2004
    approval date- 08 November 2009
    my dob- 15 December 1995
    current visa bulletin date- 1 mar 2004

today i got interview letter my parents name was there but mine wasn't plz help asap

Originally posted by siddharth.agg View Post
    f4 visa.
    priority date-11 March 2004
    approval date- 08 November 2009
    my dob- 15 December 1995
    current visa bulletin date- 1 mar 2004

today i got interview letter my parents name was there but mine wasn't plz help asap
    You are eligible for CSPA. Contact the consulate and let them know that you might be eligible for CSPA. They will then make the determination.
    Just an opinion; Not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by scientist2016 View Post
      You are eligible for CSPA. Contact the consulate and let them know that you might be eligible for CSPA. They will then make the determination.
      they have replied me - We reviewed this petition for eligibility under the Child Status Protection Act (CSPA) and we determined the applicant does not benefit under CSPA. Please note that the NVC's CSPA determination is not final. A final determination will be made by the Consular Officer at the time of the applicant's interview.

i'm very scared as i got their interview letter, but my name wasn't there,

Comment

they have replied me - We reviewed this petition for eligibility under the Child Status Protection Act (CSPA) and we determined the applicant does not benefit under CSPA. Please note that the NVC's CSPA determination is not final. A final determination will be made by the Consular Officer at the time of the applicant's interview.

i'm very scared as i got their interview letter, but my name wasn't there,
        When your family members go to the consulate for the interview, they can carry your documentation, and ask for a CSPA verification. Then you would be given a chance to pay the fee and get your name added, once the officer determines that you are indeed eligible for CSPA. From the timeline you provided, you definitely appear to be eligible.
        Just an opinion; Not legal advice.

Comment

Thank you so much for your help,
          should I hire any attorney for this matter?
          Originally posted by scientist2016 View Post
          When your family members go to the consulate for the interview, they can carry your documentation, and ask for a CSPA verification. Then you would be given a chance to pay the fee and get your name added, once the officer determines that you are indeed eligible for CSPA. From the timeline you provided, you definitely appear to be eligible.

Comment

Cspa

Got my case approved before interview.
            Thanks,
            Siddharth
            [email protected]

Comment

Got my case approved before interview.
              Thanks,
              Siddharth
              [email protected]
              I have a similar situation but I am not sure if I am eligible.
              Visa filed in 2001
              Petition Approval notice: Dec 9, 2009
              Priority Date: May 27, 2004
              DOB: June 19, 1984

Am I eligible? If so, how do I get it approved?

Thanks,
              Shahil

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X