F4 Category priority date CSPA application

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F4 Category priority date CSPA application

My priority date is 19 March 2004 and my visa category is F4, the current ongoing priority date is 1 March 2004. But I know someone who has priority date of 11 March 2004 who has received their interview letter, how does this make sense? Was wondering when I would receive my interview letter and when would be the right time to apply for CSPA eligibility.

Have you paid the fees? why are you waiting for interview letter? just ask nvc to give seprate invoice.
    Originally posted by naviigill View Post
    My priority date is 19 March 2004 and my visa category is F4, the current ongoing priority date is 1 March 2004. But I know someone who has priority date of 11 March 2004 who has received their interview letter, how does this make sense? Was wondering when I would receive my interview letter and when would be the right time to apply for CSPA eligibility.

Comment

Originally posted by siddharth.agg View Post
      Have you paid the fees? why are you waiting for interview letter? just ask nvc to give seprate invoice.
      The fee has already been paid and the ds260 form has been filled out too. We called NVC and they said we have to wait for PD to be current before they are able to tell us anything. What do you mean by separate invoice?

Comment

The fee has already been paid and the ds260 form has been filled out too. We called NVC and they said we have to wait for PD to be current before they are able to tell us anything. What do you mean by separate invoice?
        check on uscis (where you filled ds260) whether your name is there or not, if not send a letter to NVC.
        letter's format is early in this thread. you might need to pay your fees again (if your name is not there).

Comment

Originally posted by siddharth.agg View Post
          check on uscis (where you filled ds260) whether your name is there or not, if not send a letter to NVC.
          letter's format is early in this thread. you might need to pay your fees again (if your name is not there).
          We have already sent the letter about 15 days ago and had no reply. The names also do not come up on the USCIS website. Have you had your interview/has your name been added?

Comment

We have already sent the letter about 15 days ago and had no reply. The names also do not come up on the USCIS website. Have you had your interview/has your name been added?
            I didn't send any letter as my case is now with embassy.
            Instead, i mailed the embassy to determine my case for cspa. They replied now, that they're reviewing my case for cspa. you can mail me @ [email protected] i might help you with your case.

Comment

Got my case approved before interview under cspa,
              thanks
              Siddharth
              [email protected]

Comment

F4 interview date rec'd, CSPA status not addressed???

Hello. My priority date for F4 was March 16, 2004. My brother and family (4 of 5 members) was included. My niece was not listed in the DS 260 application at the time. I called NVC and they told to inquire at the time of priority date regarding her status. Since receiving their approval date in 2016, I submitted a letter to NVC indicating CSPA that she was under 21 at time of approval date and that she was dependant on parents for all needs and was requesting approval for her to process her ds260. I haven't heard anything since. We just rec'd confirmation of visa interview date but it once again does not list my niece who is now past age 21. I called NVC to inquire now that we have interview date and was told it is up to the officer at time of interview to make determination. How will she get approval if no paperwork has been done on her in the meantime? What can I do to help ensure that my niece is not left by herself while her family members come to US????

Comment

date of interviews F4 India category

Originally posted by minitom View Post
                  Hello. My priority date for F4 was March 16, 2004. My brother and family (4 of 5 members) was included. My niece was not listed in the DS 260 application at the time. I called NVC and they told to inquire at the time of priority date regarding her status. Since receiving their approval date in 2016, I submitted a letter to NVC indicating CSPA that she was under 21 at time of approval date and that she was dependant on parents for all needs and was requesting approval for her to process her ds260. I haven't heard anything since. We just rec'd confirmation of visa interview date but it once again does not list my niece who is now past age 21. I called NVC to inquire now that we have interview date and was told it is up to the officer at time of interview to make determination. How will she get approval if no paperwork has been done on her in the meantime? What can I do to help ensure that my niece is not left by herself while her family members come to US????
                  When is your brothers interview sir?

Comment

Originally posted by sgoswami View Post
                    When is your brothers interview sir?
                    July first week

Comment

F4 interview

Originally posted by minitom View Post
                      July first week
                      Thanks.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}