Expiry date on i 130 form.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Expiry date on i 130 form.

hello Everyone, i was getting ready to mail i 130 forms for my parents today when i noticed the form has an expiry date of -7/31/2018 . Should i wait for the new version or it will be fine.

Does anyone has any experience with this. Any input is very much appreciated. thank you

Originally posted by Vayu30 View Post
    hello Everyone, i was getting ready to mail i 130 forms for my parents today when i noticed the form has an expiry date of -7/31/2018 . Should i wait for the new version or it will be fine.

Does anyone has any experience with this. Any input is very much appreciated. thank you
    I think it's better to use the new version, unless USCIS receive it before the expiration date.
    01/2017: I-130 Sent to CSC (F2A)
    07/2018: I-485, I-765, I-131 Sent
    10/2018: I-130 Approved
    04/2019: Received Combo Card, I-485 Ready to be scheduled for an Interview

Comment

Originally posted by Vayu30 View Post

Expiration date is irrelevant to you. It's for internal use only. The editions that are currently being accepted are listed on the USCIS webpage for that form. The latest edition is always accepted.

This is my personal opinion and is not to be construed as legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X