Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-130 processing time at California Service Center

Hi guys,

I just want to see if anyone here is experiencing the same problem. I have a PD of 01/23/2017 for my I-130 and it's under F2A category. I just filed I-485 along with I-131 and I-765. I believe my I-485 will keep pending until the 130 get approved, which I have no idea when it will get processed.

All other Service Center seems to be pretty consistent on processing I-130, except for CSC. Not sure if there's any other way we could go around this situation.
    01/2017: I-130 Sent to CSC (F2A)
    07/2018: I-485, I-765, I-131 Sent
    10/2018: I-130 Approved
    04/2019: Received Combo Card, I-485 Ready to be scheduled for an Interview

PD 10 April 2017

Hello,

My PD is 10th April 2017. And as yours, my PD is already current but i130 is not approved yet. Can I file for AOS and EAD since my PD is current? Did you consult a lawyer? Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Motey View Post
      Hello,

My PD is 10th April 2017. And as yours, my PD is already current but i130 is not approved yet. Can I file for AOS and EAD since my PD is current? Did you consult a lawyer? Thank you
      I didn't realize that I can file for AOS, EAD, and Advance Parole until recently. So I talked to a few lawyers to confirm it and filed everything almost two weeks ago. I found out that my check get cashed this morning, so I'm assuming that my applications get accepted.

Comment

Originally posted by cheklapkok View Post
        I didn't realize that I can file for AOS, EAD, and Advance Parole until recently. So I talked to a few lawyers to confirm it and filed everything almost two weeks ago. I found out that my check get cashed this morning, so I'm assuming that my applications get accepted.
        Hey did you case get approved? My friend?s PD was in November and it got approved 5 months ago. I?m surprised January PD is not approved yet. I?m hopeless about my April PD

Comment

Hey did you case get approved? My friend?s PD was in November and it got approved 5 months ago. I?m surprised January PD is not approved yet. I?m hopeless about my April PD
          My I-130 still hasn't gotten approved yet. However, I have filed 485 131 and 765 and got accepted. I'm not sure what are the next process is along this path. Hopefully I wouldn't have to wait much longer

Comment

My I-130 still hasn't gotten approved yet. However, I have filed 485 131 and 765 and got accepted. I'm not sure what are the next process is along this path. Hopefully I wouldn't have to wait much longer
            This is so frustrating. Can you please let me know when you get your approval? I hope you get it soon. Thank you.

Comment

This is so frustrating. Can you please let me know when you get your approval? I hope you get it soon. Thank you.
              Apparently the "Case Status" on their website isn't up-to-date on a lot of cases. I received an RFE about 2 weeks ago asking me to provide them with lots of bona fide evidences. I'm in the process of preparing them now, and probably will send it out in two weeks. The best way to track your case is on their other website: my.uscis.gov

Hopefully I'd get an approval a few months after supplying evidences. Please keep me posted on yours too.

Comment

Apparently the "Case Status" on their website isn't up-to-date on a lot of cases. I received an RFE about 2 weeks ago asking me to provide them with lots of bona fide evidences. I'm in the process of preparing them now, and probably will send it out in two weeks. The best way to track your case is on their other website: my.uscis.gov

Hopefully I'd get an approval a few months after supplying evidences. Please keep me posted on yours too.
                No progress on my case. But I did hear people with PD Jan 27, 2017 aprooved.

Comment

No progress on my case. But I did hear people with PD Jan 27, 2017 aprooved.
                  Read a timeline from sbd in my group ******** that her PD 02/03/17 was approved. F2A in this case.

Comment

Originally posted by sinyanmei92 View Post
                    Read a timeline from sbd in my group ******** that her PD 02/03/17 was approved. F2A in this case.
                    I received an RFE for my I-130 on 08/14/2018 and they received my response on 09/24/2018. I'm not sure how long will it take to review it, and hopefully it will be an approval when it comes.

Comment

I received an RFE for my I-130 on 08/14/2018 and they received my response on 09/24/2018. I'm not sure how long will it take to review it, and hopefully it will be an approval when it comes.
                      Have you heard anything from USCIS about RFE?

Comment

Originally posted by Dallas2017 View Post
                        Have you heard anything from USCIS about RFE?
                        Yes. I received an approval for my I-130 about 2 weeks after sending in my RFE Response. I was surprised that it was so quick.

Comment

Any update on this? My pd is on august 2017

Comment

Originally posted by Noypiako View Post
                            Any update on this? My pd is on august 2017
                            not really, I'm still waiting for my combo card and there's no update on i-485

Comment

not really, I'm still waiting for my combo card and there's no update on i-485
                              Thanks for the info, your i-130 is already approved right? Did the one you petition is already in the US?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                              X