Interview for green card - i need suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interview for green card - i need suggestions

My mum filed for me under the F2(b) category for immigrant visa in 2011. Two years ago she became a citizen. Now I have been scheduled to profile and book an appointment with the US Consulate. On the Confederate. secure. Force. com/update data. I am confused as to whether I should select F(1)-us unmarried son or daughter
    OR F22-Child of lawful alien resident. Would it matter if I select F1 even though my visa category is F2b? As I can't find F2b. Or should I select F22? Please I need clarifications. Thank you

Originally posted by diegoe View Post
    My mum filed for me under the F2(b) category for immigrant visa in 2011. Two years ago she became a citizen. Now I have been scheduled to profile and book an appointment with the US Consulate. On the Confederate. secure. Force. com/update data. I am confused as to whether I should select F(1)-us unmarried son or daughter
    OR F22-Child of lawful alien resident. Would it matter if I select F1 even though my visa category is F2b? As I can't find F2b. Or should I select F22? Please I need clarifications. Thank you
    You are in the F1 category, and will get a visa of class F11.

This is my personal opinion and is not to be construed as legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X