Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what might be the status of my case?

hi,
    i am not new to this forum, though i am following this since a long time, this is my first post.
    My PD is 23 feb 2003.
    from india,
    when i check status on tracker by uscis, it says we do not find any case with this number.

can you guide me, what might be the status of my case?

thanks,

Comment

• Originally posted by clearvision View Post
      hi,
      i am not new to this forum, though i am following this since a long time, this is my first post.
      My PD is 23 feb 2003.
      from india,
      when i check status on tracker by uscis, it says we do not find any case with this number.

can you guide me, what might be the status of my case?

thanks,
      you must be checking the case number given by NVC on USCIS website, which will not give you the correct information. You can check the USCIS website with your petition receipt number. But that also may not give accurate information once the case has been sent to NAV. just my thought, I may be wrong.

Comment

• What is case number? Im from india too..! F3 catagory may 2003

Comment

• Originally posted by tabby View Post
          What is case number? Im from india too..! F3 catagory may 2003
          originally petition is submitted at uscis........uscis approves this petition and send to nvc(national visa centre)........after arriving this petition at nvc, a case number is alotted by nvc.... for example:: ABC2013333333.
          If any one does not know his/her case number. should write an e.mail to nvc, with the following detail.
          petitioner's name and date of birth
          principal applicant's name and date of birth
          uscis receipt number
          or otherwise telephone call to nvc and ask them your nvc case number, keeping above detail with you
          telephone number of nvc is available at "nvc contact information".

Comment

• Ohhk

Comment

• where to check with nvc case number?

Originally posted by zikh View Post
              originally petition is submitted at uscis........uscis approves this petition and send to nvc(national visa centre)........after arriving this petition at nvc, a case number is alotted by nvc.... for example:: ABC2013333333.
              If any one does not know his/her case number. should write an e.mail to nvc, with the following detail.
              petitioner's name and date of birth
              principal applicant's name and date of birth
              uscis receipt number
              or otherwise telephone call to nvc and ask them your nvc case number, keeping above detail with you
              telephone number of nvc is available at "nvc contact information".
              my case number is :BMB YYYY YYYY XX

Can u give me the link where i can check my case status with this case number

Comment

• Originally posted by clearvision View Post
                my case number is :BMB YYYY YYYY XX

Can u give me the link where i can check my case status with this case number
                this will work, but after you get your "invoice identification number", i mean this number will be given
                to you when processing on your case starts.

Comment

• thanks for the help zikh

Comment

• What would be next visa bulletin for f3 catagory..! Any guess?

Comment

• vb sep 13

Originally posted by tabby View Post
                      What would be next visa bulletin for f3 catagory..! Any guess?
                      may be up to 22 feb or 8 march 2013.but not sure.
                      hello to all s. member.thanx.welcome new friends on this forum

Comment

• I hope ur guess will be right..! Really excited n tired of this lengthy waiting time..

Comment

• Originally posted by chsingh View Post
                          may be up to 22 feb or 8 march 2013.but not sure.
                          hello to all s. member.thanx.welcome new friends on this forum
                          I doubt it will be that far but you never know. Based on what I have read on this forum most persons after January 2003, are still waiting on DS 3032/ Choice Of Agent form. I believe it will be 22 December or maybe 22 January, but I don't think it will be February or March. However if it is, I shall very happy ! Anyone who's PD is after January 2003 and got choice of agent , please let us know.

Comment

• Originally posted by butter View Post
                            I doubt it will be that far but you never know. Based on what I have read on this forum most persons after January 2003, are still waiting on DS 3032/ Choice Of Agent form. I believe it will be 22 December or maybe 22 January, but I don't think it will be February or March. However if it is, I shall very happy ! Anyone who's PD is after January 2003 and got choice of agent , please let us know.
                            I wish if it could move to August 2003, however, I agree with you, I feel a slow movement in start of fiscal year, this seem from previous year VBs, but I love to see a big jump in VB.

My prediction for sept VB is 1st January 2003.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by tabby View Post
                            I hope ur guess will be right..! Really excited n tired of this lengthy waiting time..
                            I m tired too, waiting for 10 years now, and still 8 months vb date. I will be very excited if they even start some process, even if they send something like ds forms.

Comment

• Yeah let's hope best i heard some of nov 02 n dec 02 got their visa interview n one have got ds3032 for 22 jan on this forum

Comment

• Here someone is waiting for interview letter some have got on of dec 4 2002 pd
                                Originally posted by mtouch View Post
                                Originally posted by THOMAS THOMAS View Post
                                Sir,

Based on your questions. Following information providing for your kind information. My priority date is 12/01/2002. Awaiting interview date from Nvc.

Photo copy of all the documents submitted Details. ( Ds230 part one and two, Affidavit of support, Civil Documents like Birth Certificate/Marriage certificate/Police clearance certificate,Passport ..

Thanks.
                                As stated in the NVC letter you need to provide documents they specified at the time of interview and not to send them to NVC as it may cause delay. So just follow the instructions. Good luck. Update this forum once you receive your interview letter.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X