X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by diva View Post
    My sis-in-law pd march 29th 2003 also got choice of agent
    India

Thanks Diva, I guess just as tabby was saying it depends on your country of chargeability. I am grateful that you are sharing with us ....at least we can hope and expect ours soon.

Awe! no Sept VB. I just have to sit and wait for Monday now.

Comment

• Originally posted by diva View Post
      India
      Wonderful news!

Thanks!

Checking VB every minutes, still not out!

Comment

• congratulation

Originally posted by diva View Post
        India
        good news,congrate you diva and taz70 also.all hoping something best for f3 fellow.

Comment

• Originally posted by taz70 View Post
          So guys, we had our interview today, (F3, PD 4th November 2002) in London.
          All went well and VISA is approved!

It took about 1.5hours and involved two visits to the interview booth.
          First visit was to check in all our paperwork - they asked for passports, new UK police certificates, copies of civil documents, new photographs, fingerprinting.
          Second visit was the actual interview - a few basic questions about the petitioner (where they live, what they do, when did they move to the USA) and Visa was approved! They returned all original civil documents to us.

New procedure in the UK is that you must book the courier online before the interview and decide if you want to collect the documents from the courier at a local hub, or have it home delivered. We will collect the documents when the courier calls us in about 5-10 working days time.

When we receive our documents back we will pay the VISA fee online $165 each and should receive our Greed Cards in a few months after.

All was very friendly...so thats it....we are booked to leave September 21st, entry point will be JFK!

Good luck to all those waiting. When you time comes, it goes by very quickly.
          Thank you for sharing. God bless you.

Comment

• Why this vb is breaking our patience..

Comment

• Originally posted by zikh View Post
              You should read a post in this forum by "aaydrian" on 02-11-2013. page no.128.

read it.
              Its too confusing for me at this moment.
              We have already interview fees for all of us but still my name didnt show up in the appointment letter.
              My lawyer told me not to worry and she will give us a document which we will have to show during my parent's interview and they will let me through. There are few other ppl who got their names in appointment letter and they are few months older then i m and thats kind of depressing. :|

Comment

• Well dw im sure u'll get visa..cuz u r under cspa..

Comment

• Originally posted by Abhinavp View Post
                  read it.
                  Its too confusing for me at this moment.
                  We have already interview fees for all of us but still my name didnt show up in the appointment letter.
                  My lawyer told me not to worry and she will give us a document which we will have to show during my parent's interview and they will let me through. There are few other ppl who got their names in appointment letter and they are few months older then i m and thats kind of depressing. :|
                  Why are you confused and depressed?

It is very simple. Either have your embassy fix the problem and get you added to the list (which is what I did) or bring your birth certificate with you to your parents interview. You stay outside but the birth certificate goes inside, your parents tell the CO your illegible for CSPA and the CO sets up a follow up appointment for you or by the grace of God allows you to interview that same day.

If you go with option B it's best you bring the same docs as your siblings so the CO has everything they need to to calculate your CSPA age and give you an interview letter so you can do your medical.

PS Find out the rules of your US embassy because some WILL NOT allow on the grounds if you are NOT on the list.
                  F3
                  My priority date - June 7, 2002

F3 Watch List for active members

Feb2003/Clearvision = February 2003 - GOOD LUCK!
                  diva / sasif / pike = March 2003
                  Puddy = April 2003
                  hfsitumo2001 = May 05, 2003
                  butter = November 23, 2003

chsingh = June 2004
                  krish_84 = November 2004
                  zaga14 = = November 8, 2004

Comment

• Congrats to who have been interviewed and who have gotten their COA packet.
                    F3
                    My priority date - June 7, 2002

F3 Watch List for active members

Feb2003/Clearvision = February 2003 - GOOD LUCK!
                    diva / sasif / pike = March 2003
                    Puddy = April 2003
                    hfsitumo2001 = May 05, 2003
                    butter = November 23, 2003

chsingh = June 2004
                    krish_84 = November 2004
                    zaga14 = = November 8, 2004

Comment

• Originally posted by aaydrian View Post
                      Why are you confused and depressed?

It is very simple. Either have your embassy fix the problem and get you added to the list (which is what I did) or bring your birth certificate with you to your parents interview. You stay outside but the birth certificate goes inside, your parents tell the CO your illegible for CSPA and the CO sets up a follow up appointment for you or by the grace of God allows you to interview that same day.

If you go with option B it's best you bring the same docs as your siblings so the CO has everything they need to to calculate your CSPA age and give you an interview letter so you can do your medical.

PS Find out the rules of your US embassy because some WILL NOT allow on the grounds if you are NOT on the list.
                      yeah they dont allow the people not on the list to be inside. I plan on waiting outside. We have hired a lawyer and she says it will be fine and she will give me some docs. I am going to ask her to try and get me added to the list she has charged pretty good $$$ .
                      My fees are already paid so i think that whole part would be excluded. My interview date ie my parent's interview date is 26/9 so let's see.

Just for referance
                      My PD is 5th December 2002
                      Date of approval 9th june 2009
                      DOB 30th september 1991
                      Visa became available last month. So according this i m eligible for CSPA )

Comment

• Originally posted by pike View Post
                        Oh ok. Yes, I know the great brother Bob said "I don't want to wait in vain for this visa" (smile) Or we might have to sing Pluto Shervington "I man born ya"

So yourself and clearvision (for Feb 2003) still awaiting COA. Hopefully next week the good news continues to flow. Yes, tabby I will let the forum know when I receive COA.

Still hoping to see Sept VB around 4 p.m.

Guys u are not alone I am here too singing those song and hoping i dont have to say "what a bam bam"

Comment

• This time wait is long..! Jesus please help us..!

Comment

• Hi! My name is Kyle. I'm new to this thread. Our pd is jun 93 phil. We've been waiting for years, we have completed and submitted the forms, paid IV fees a year and a half ago. We're also waiting for the Sept VB. How come it's taking so long :-(

Comment

• Any news friends ?

Comment

• September VB is out.

Originally posted by tabby View Post
                                Any news friends ?
                                wait is over

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}