Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coa

Originally posted by Imran123 View Post
    Congratulations imran, and thanks for sharing this informations.

I called nvc today but they do not have any update, however i confirmed my email address. I hope, I will also get something very soon. My pd is aug 2003

Imran123
    I think it is matter of one month or so. wish u goodluck

Comment

• Payment of fees

Originally posted by Kamran Khan View Post
      If you pay online then payment portal shows after few days as "Paid" after that you can send AOS
      Few People also pay for DS 230 and then send both AOS and DS 230 together

i have no idea if you used any other mode of payments

Kamran

I want to know that payment of processing fees of AOS and submitting of COA letter, Can I do simultaneously or 1st I have to submit COA letter then wait for its acceptance and then payment of fees. Because when I am trying to pay the fees online its showing error message.

Comment

• Just called at Nvc n they told that u'll receive COA in week..!we have already dispatch ..

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran0448 View Post
          I want to know that payment of processing fees of AOS and submitting of COA letter, Can I do simultaneously or 1st I have to submit COA letter then wait for its acceptance and then payment of fees. Because when I am trying to pay the fees online its showing error message.

You can do it simultaneous. I don't know why error message is showing, because that is how I did mine.

Tabby that is wonderful news for you, now just keep checking for COA arrival!!!

Comment

• Ywah thts what I'll do..! Even i didnt knw that still i was checking..! Haha

Comment

• N
              Last edited by tabby; 08-21-2013, 09:13 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by tabby View Post
                Just called at Nvc n they told that u'll receive COA in week..!we have already dispatch ..
                Congratulations!

Is there anyone here from June or July 2003? I believe everyone before me got coa
                My pd is aug 2003

Comment

N btw howmuch time it take to arrive in india..?
                  I don't know, I live in Canada. Sorry I'm of not much help. I received COA after waiting 10 years and 5 months.

Comment

• No not that pike..! After they dispatch from Nvc..! Like in postal

Comment

Just called at Nvc n they told that u'll receive COA in week..!we have already dispatch ..
                      Thats great Tabby ! You will get COA soon. Keep the faith !

Comment

• Thank buddy..! Yeah trying hard to not loose faith..!

Comment

• Feb2003 clearvision diva sasif pike puddy hfsituno2001???Any one of u done with ds3032 n ahead of that?

Comment

usual steps
                            first u send COA (fastest way is by email)
                            then pay AOS fee online and send AOS by mail
                            Pay Packet IV fee online and send DS 230 by mail
                            you can pay AOS and packet IV fee at same time also you can send AOS and DS 230 together though these are two different things but NVC prefer to see both in one envelop
                            If your email is registered with NVC you or the agent will not get anything by postal mail and every instruction will come by email which will save time. Now we can download all forms from net and fill it by pdf, print, sign and post by fed ex service.

@sasif
                            AOS never expires only if one year passed without interview we have to submit new year's tax papers of petitioner
                            Last edited by Kamran Khan; 08-21-2013, 11:13 AM.

Comment

• Thank you so much kamran khan..!

Comment

After COA (DS 3032) NVC will give you a invoice identification number by which you can login into the online payment portal usually first AOS fee which is 88 dollar is showing there. after few day or at the same time you will see Packet IV fee which is DS 230 fee for principal applicant and all beneficiaries (230 dollars for each person) when you pay any of above it shows in process and after 3 to 4 days it will appear as paid and you can print a receipt from this page and add it to your AOS form and DS 230 forms.

Regards
                                Kamran
                                Last edited by Kamran Khan; 08-21-2013, 11:12 AM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X