No announcement yet.

All F3s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I stated her name, date of birth, priority date and approval date and requested that CSPA be applied to this case.

Comment

• Okay thank you I'll do same ..! N ofcourse we should give our Nvc case number n beneficiary name dob n same petitioner dob n all ..! Right?

Comment

• thank you butter .... so i should join this thread when the cut off date will reach 2012

Comment

• Originally posted by tabby View Post
          Okay thank you I'll do same ..! N ofcourse we should give our Nvc case number n beneficiary name dob n same petitioner dob n all ..! Right?
          Yes. always.

Comment

• Thank you so much really thankful to u n howmany days they took to reply or accept it

Comment

Thank you so much really thankful to u n howmany days they took to reply or accept it
              Today makes 9 days since I sent it and to date I have only received the automatic response. I called NVC and they said it was received but will be acted upon when the priority date becomes current.

Comment

• birth of a child

Hi everyone

My PD is 24 March 2006.

How to update birth of new child with USCIS.

Please advise

Thanks and regards,

Comment

• Originally posted by khurramhims View Post
                  Hi everyone

My PD is 24 March 2006.

How to update birth of new child with USCIS.

Please advise

Thanks and regards,
                  please make sure that the case is at uscis or national visa center? I think this case would have approved and sent to nvc and if your case is at nvc then simply write them to inter the name of your child in your immigration petetion by sending them the birth certificate and bio-graphic page of passport(if available) of your child as an attachment with e.mail.

Comment

• Zikh u got ur interview?

Comment

• Originally posted by zikh View Post
                      please make sure that the case is at uscis or national visa center? I think this case would have approved and sent to nvc and if your case is at nvc then simply write them to inter the name of your child in your immigration petetion by sending them the birth certificate and bio-graphic page of passport(if available) of your child as an attachment with e.mail.
                      @ Zikh: what is update on your IL. Give me some good news.. I am 12 days behind you.

@ Khurrum: your pd is 2006 you have enough time to register your kids, either by method Zikh told you or send a attested photo copy of your children Birth certificates to NVC if your email is not registered already...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kamran Khan View Post
                        @ Zikh: what is update on your IL. Give me some good news.. I am 12 days behind you.

@ Khurrum: your pd is 2006 you have enough time to register your kids, either by method Zikh told you or send a attested photo copy of your children Birth certificates to NVC if your email is not registered already...
                        Kamran khan, i did not receive i/l so far, on contacting nvc it was toled that they are dealing with pd december 2002 now, and 2003 would be started after 1st of next month. and so i will be sent interview letter after 1st september.

regards.

Comment

• How to write gujarati language in ds-230 part 1 in #3 iteam that say name in ur native alphabet

Comment

• Birth registration with NVC

Originally posted by Kamran Khan View Post

hi

Thanks Zikh and Kamran

My case is at NVC. I checked the case number.

I have not yet registered my email with NVC. Can I contact NVC directly or should I ask my petitioner to contact NVC.

would they accept scanned copies of documents .

I have not yet applied for passports. getting ready to do that in few days.

Regards,

Khurram

Comment

How to write gujarati language in ds-230 part 1 in #3 iteam that say name in ur native alphabet
                              after filling by computer print, sign and fill the spaces where you cannot type by computer simply by black ink pen
                              (કોસીોલ) http://www.shabdkosh.com/gu/translate?e=kamran&l=gu
                              other way is above link just write your name in gujrati online copy and past in your form

Comment

• Thank you kamran khan..!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X