All F3s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abhinavp View Post
    Under annotation it says valid only if acc/ftj mother.
    Pl 107-208 . Child status protection act.

I m leaving on 23 November and be back in first week of December and then go back again in July end and stay for 2+ months coz of my college I don't get any holidays whatsoever. Will this be a problem ? I don't have the time to apply for a reentry permit but I maybe able to do it in July.
    Was your mother the one that was filed for by your grandparent?
    F3
    My priority date - June 7, 2002

F3 Watch List for active members

Feb2003/Clearvision = February 2003 - GOOD LUCK!
    diva / sasif / pike = March 2003
    Puddy = April 2003
    hfsitumo2001 = May 05, 2003
    butter = November 23, 2003

chsingh = June 2004
    krish_84 = November 2004
    zaga14 = = November 8, 2004

Comment

• Originally posted by aaydrian View Post
      Was your mother the one that was filed for by your grandparent?
      Yeah . missed it :/

Comment

Under annotation it says valid only if acc/ftj mother.
        Pl 107-208 . Child status protection act.

I m leaving on 23 November and be back in first week of December and then go back again in July end and stay for 2+ months coz of my college I don't get any holidays whatsoever. Will this be a problem ? I don't have the time to apply for a reentry permit but I maybe able to do it in July.
        Remember you cannot stay out of country for more than six month without a approval on green card. You have to take permission, otherwise ur green card will be cancelled. Dec to July is 8 months, and the rule is six month. Plan for going back to back to USA in March or April. Good.luck

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran123 View Post
          Remember you cannot stay out of country for more than six month without a approval on green card. You have to take permission, otherwise ur green card will be cancelled. Dec to July is 8 months, and the rule is six month. Plan for going back to back to USA in March or April. Good.luck
          Its not possible for me to be back in USA before July. They do allow return within 12 months and I have a valid reason of exams. I have exams in Jan which will last 3 weeks. Then in last week of march upto April 15-20 and final university exams which will be from may 25-June 10 and the practical exams from July 7-16 approximately and I have my college in between these. I would have applied for a re-entry permit but even that would take 2 months and I cant waste a year of my studies coz my living expense coupled with fees is over 12 Lacs a year and not to mention i will get a second try final MBBS certificate. I have heard ppl entering USA once a year for years before they are given warning. I will stay for 2-3 months and apply for re-entry permit in July.
          Even an expedited re-entry permit application won't let me ckmete the process in 3 weeks.

Comment

Yeah . missed it :/
            What the CO wrote in your passport goes without saying. ALL DERIVATIVES OF A PETITION MUST ENTER THE US WITH OR AFTER THEIR PRIMARY DERIVATIVE. So whether you are a CSPA child or just a 6 yr old or a spouse, that person can't enter the US before the person who was filed for.
            F3
            My priority date - June 7, 2002

F3 Watch List for active members

Feb2003/Clearvision = February 2003 - GOOD LUCK!
            diva / sasif / pike = March 2003
            Puddy = April 2003
            hfsitumo2001 = May 05, 2003
            butter = November 23, 2003

chsingh = June 2004
            krish_84 = November 2004
            zaga14 = = November 8, 2004

Comment

• Originally posted by aaydrian View Post
              What the CO wrote in your passport goes without saying. ALL DERIVATIVES OF A PETITION MUST ENTER THE US WITH OR AFTER THEIR PRIMARY DERIVATIVE. So whether you are a CSPA child or just a 6 yr old or a spouse, that person can't enter the US before the person who was filed for.
              yeah i realised it after i posted it. FTJ is follow to join :|

Comment

• Any news from the Feb/March wait list?

Everyone with Feb/March priority dates... have you heard back from NVC regarding your AOS, DS-260, Civil documents etc.?

Comment

• Sasif mine is may almost done with case.. Submitted ds260 document n may be next week I'll submit AOS too..but any one done with case with Nvc ?havent u got anything after COA?
                  Last edited by tabby; 10-10-2013, 07:54 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by sasif View Post
                    Everyone with Feb/March priority dates... have you heard back from NVC regarding your AOS, DS-260, Civil documents etc.?
                    I received a checklist with documents I need to submit. In the letter it was stated that no interview date will be set if documents are not received. I will be sending the documents by FedEx today.

BTW I hear that the November Bulletin for F3 is at February 8.

Best regards

Comment

• Originally posted by sasif View Post
                      I submitted all the required documents. No word from NVC as yet. Automatic e-mail responses from NVC says... We received electronic documentation for this case. Please allow up to 20 business days from the day the email was sent for the scanned attachments to be uploaded to the electronic case file and reviewed.

20 days has not gone by as yet.

Yes Feb 2003, I saw Mumbai VB that says November VB will be Feb 8. You're closer than you think. Hope you are ready and everything goes smoothly for all of us.

Comment

• Originally posted by pike View Post
                        I submitted all the required documents. No word from NVC as yet. Automatic e-mail responses from NVC says... We received electronic documentation for this case. Please allow up to 20 business days from the day the email was sent for the scanned attachments to be uploaded to the electronic case file and reviewed.

20 days has not gone by as yet.

Yes Feb 2003, I saw Mumbai VB that says November VB will be Feb 8. You're closer than you think. Hope you are ready and everything goes smoothly for all of us.
                        Same here. But, we had to submit physical documents because the consulate in our country is not participating in the electronic system. All document reached NVC by 30 September. No word from them yet.

Can we expect to get a visa by Jan or Feb next year?

Comment

• Idk how can be there movement without bulletin..! N thts also only in mumbai.. No where else

Comment

• Originally posted by tabby View Post
                            Sasif mine is may almost done with case.. Submitted ds260 document n may be next week I'll submit AOS too..but any one done with case with Nvc ?havent u got anything after COA?
                            After COA, we submitted the AOS fee and the AOS itself. Then the fees for IV became available. We paid the $230 fee per person. After this, we submitted the DS-260 forms online. But, we had to submit the civil documents physically. So, everything is with NVC now. When I called, they told me that we have to allow them 30 days to process everything.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Feb2003 View Post
                            I received a checklist with documents I need to submit. In the letter it was stated that no interview date will be set if documents are not received. I will be sending the documents by FedEx today.

BTW I hear that the November Bulletin for F3 is at February 8.

Best regards
                            thanks for the details. I do hope its past Feb 8. We did not see any movement last month.

Comment

• Ohhk same with me..

Comment

• Nov VB out, 15 days movement.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X