All F3s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pike View Post
    Thanks Guys. Imran my PD is March 19 2003. Butter not too long from now will be your turn. We have supported each other through lots of rough times (the retrogression) we all deserve to finally reached the happy end. I have waited almost 11 years. I know it is just a matter of time before the rest of my friends in this forum have their turn.

Puddy I will keep you posted my brother.

Diva by the end of today you may receive your I/L.

Feb 2003 you too should get some good news from NVC atleast by Jan 15 2014.

Tabby, I know you will continue to keep the forum updated with your progress.

To all my wonderful friends ....Happy New Year!!! 2014 the year of new beginnings for many of us.
    I hope so Pike but I always keep positive, and try to keep others positive at the same time. I am in the Caribbean so I know :
    " a suh wi like it movements ". I really need those movements now. Jah guide !

Comment

• Originally posted by butter View Post
      I hope so Pike but I always keep positive, and try to keep others positive at the same time. I am in the Caribbean so I know :
      " a suh wi like it movements ". I really need those movements now. Jah guide !

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL THE MEMBERS OF THE F3 CATEGORY
      Blessings and Prosperity to You All.

BUTTER!!!! you hid that from me ,we are few here I thought Pike and I were the only few Caribbean people left with aadrian getting through already " Nuh worry as u say movements and Jah Guide!" lol.

Comment

• Happy new year

Happy New Year to all members of this forum. May this year see us all completing this process and living our dream in the US.

I must add my congratulations to Pike and Sasif who received their interview letters. Happy for you and also happy it will be in February and not March. (that was quick)

Puddy, be reminded that I am right here where you are.

Best regards to all. May this year be a great one!

Comment

• Dead on...

Originally posted by pike View Post
          I just received my interview letter. Interview is on February 14, 2014. Lots of work to do now. Making sure I have all documents in order.
          Well well,

First of all, a very Happy New Year to everyone on this forum. Here's to hoping that the PDs move by at least 9 months by this year end.

So what do we have here. Looks like my analysis and projections were quite correct. If that's the case, then Diva, ur up next. In fact, you should have had that lovely letter by now. Not to worry, i can bet its on the way and i think you'll get it long before the 15th as suggested by Pike. Congrats to Sasif and Pike, bet you just had the best holiday gifts.

Feb2003 & Imran0448, anything on the case complete letter? and Imran0448, have you received and paid the IV bill, when was that? Well, seeing that my projections have panned out so far, below is a copy of the worksheet i prepared and used for my analysis. From the look of things, I believe the next bulletin (FEB) may not move as far as 4 - 5 weeks like before, owing to the xmas and new year breaks. I think it might just be a two week movement to 01/05/2003. But you guys have a look at the table and project from it. After all, two good heads are better than one, not to mention the several in this forum.

PS: I'm very sorry guy, I tried all I could to copy and paste and it came out poorly. Couldnt attach it bcos the file size is larger than what is allowed on the forum. Will think of other ways shortly.

Comment

• Happy new year !!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR to my F3 family. Just wanna tell everyone that my family and I landed in the US last Dec 22, 2013 POE LAX. We've had such a wonderful time with my family and other relatives. After more than 11 years I'm finally reunited with my family. I wish you all to be reunited with your families very soon.
            "TO GOD BE THE GLORY"

F3 Watch List for active members

aaydrian = June 7, 2002
            dsz = Sep 3, 2002 / rupen = Sep 22, 2002 / mtouch = Sep 24, 2002
            S&MN = Oct 23, 2002/ taz70 = Nov 2, 2002

zikh = Jan 10, 2003
            Feb2003 = 2/11/2003/clearvision=2/23/2003
            diva / sasif / pike = March 2003
            Puddy = April 2003
            hfsitumo2001 = May 22, 2003 / tabby = May 19, 2003
            Imran123 = Aug 2003
            butter = Nov 23, 2003

chsingh = June 2004
            krish_84 = Nov 2004 / zaga14 = Nov 8, 2004

Comment

• I864

sorry didn't know where to post but here it is hope someone can help.
              my father has applied for my brother who is 18 years old. The case has started and we have paid the AOS and IV fee and also submitted the ds260. We have all the supporting documents as well for the DS260 but i have a question regarding the the I864. My father came into the country in 2012 stayed for 4 months and went back with the 2 year reentry permit. He had to go back since grandfather was really ill and he had to take care of him and while back home he stayed with his job in home country to this day until he comes back here. He only worked 1 month while in the United States and did not make enough money to file taxes. My question is what do i put on I864 for his employment status and his address and also about the tax papers? I have a joint sponsor and they have filled out the form I864 and provided their tax papers for past three years and are very qualified financially. please help?

Comment

• F3 PD-28, March 2003

Hi friends,

My sister, F3 PD-28, March 2003 got interview letter yesterday. Consulate Islamabad. Good Luck to All.

Comment

• Originally posted by subina_gorge View Post
                  Hi friends,

My sister, F3 PD-28, March 2003 got interview letter yesterday. Consulate Islamabad. Good Luck to All.
                  Congratulations!!!.... (Mubarak Hoo)

Comment

• Originally posted by mtouch View Post
                    HAPPY NEW YEAR to my F3 family. Just wanna tell everyone that my family and I landed in the US last Dec 22, 2013 POE LAX. We've had such a wonderful time with my family and other relatives. After more than 11 years I'm finally reunited with my family. I wish you all to be reunited with your families very soon.
                    Happy New Year Mtouch and I am so glad it all worked out for you in the end. Best wishes in your new life!
                    Taz.

Comment

• Originally posted by taz70 View Post
                      Happy New Year Mtouch and I am so glad it all worked out for you in the end. Best wishes in your new life!
                      Taz.
                      Thanks taz. Are you in the US now ? How's everything ?
                      "TO GOD BE THE GLORY"

F3 Watch List for active members

aaydrian = June 7, 2002
                      dsz = Sep 3, 2002 / rupen = Sep 22, 2002 / mtouch = Sep 24, 2002
                      S&MN = Oct 23, 2002/ taz70 = Nov 2, 2002

zikh = Jan 10, 2003
                      Feb2003 = 2/11/2003/clearvision=2/23/2003
                      diva / sasif / pike = March 2003
                      Puddy = April 2003
                      hfsitumo2001 = May 22, 2003 / tabby = May 19, 2003
                      Imran123 = Aug 2003
                      butter = Nov 23, 2003

chsingh = June 2004
                      krish_84 = Nov 2004 / zaga14 = Nov 8, 2004

Comment

• Congrats PIKE

Originally posted by pike View Post
                        I just received my interview letter. Interview is on February 14, 2014. Lots of work to do now. Making sure I have all documents in order.
                        Good news Pike, happy for you. Your journey is near to completion.

Comment

• Originally posted by dsz View Post
                          Good news Pike, happy for you. Your journey is near to completion.
                          Thanks Dsz, Puddy,Feb 2003, butter and everyone in the forum.

Comment

• Originally posted by mtouch View Post
                            Thanks taz. Are you in the US now ? How's everything ?
                            Yeah, we landed in September last year. Busy getting adjusted to life in the US...not to mention a snowstorm or two - lol...
                            Kids are settled in school, I am still able to work for my UK employer remotely, for now, and trying to get a mortgage as we have found a house...so far so good.

Take care,
                            Taz.

Comment

• Case Complete

Hi everyone. I called NVC this morning and was told that my case is complete and in line to be scheduled for an interview. (What a relief).

Will update as soon as I get the date.

Best regards

Comment

• Goodluck n hope it'll be schedule in feb

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X