Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by landocalrision View Post
    Hey guys,

I am new to the forum, I would really appreciate your advice.

I am FB-3 -
    PD i- april 02 2012. I turned 32, 5 days before this date.

How is the reform going to effect my petition? your advice is much appreciated.

The immigration reform bill is not approve yet, so don't worry about your age. you are good..... .

if the bill approve then there would be two possibilities , one if it would not be applicable for approved or pending applications, I believe it would not effect pending applications, and it will applicable for new application, but you never know, second, it would be applicable for all application regardless of pending or new, then you would get your application fee back.

Its not clear yet, but its hard to say anything until its approve.

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran123 View Post
      The immigration reform bill is not approve yet, so don't worry about your age. you are good..... .

if the bill approve then there would be two possibilities , one if it would not be applicable for approved or pending applications, I believe it would not effect pending applications, and it will applicable for new application, but you never know, second, it would be applicable for all application regardless of pending or new, then you would get your application fee back.

Its not clear yet, but its hard to say anything until its approve.
      imran123
      don't write imaginative assumptions from where did you get this info
      1. it would not be applicable for approved or pending applications, I believe it would not effect pending applications, and it will applicable for new application
      2. it would be applicable for all application regardless of pending or new, then you would get your application fee back.
      The second one sounds highly irresponsible.

Comment

• Originally posted by landocalrision View Post
        Hey guys,

I am new to the forum, I would really appreciate your advice.

I am FB-3 -
        PD i- april 02 2012. I turned 32, 5 days before this date.

How is the reform going to effect my petition? your advice is much appreciated.
        don't worry brother the reform is not going to affect you in anyway you will be in line like all of us here, only benefits will be
        1 per country limits will be waived so you can expect your pd to move faster
        2 you will be eligible for V2 visa since you have turned >31 before the i130 was approved wherein you can stay up to six months in the us every year until you get your IV

Comment

• Originally posted by paseb View Post
          imran123
          don't write imaginative assumptions from where did you get this info
          1. it would not be applicable for approved or pending applications, I believe it would not effect pending applications, and it will applicable for new application
          2. it would be applicable for all application regardless of pending or new, then you would get your application fee back.
          The second one sounds highly irresponsible.
          just clarify, I was referring to age limit that they are putting in immigration reform, once the bill approve, parents can only sponsor their children under 31 years of age in F3 category. not more.

anyway we should not worry about anything this bill never pass, so enjoy

Comment

• Originally posted by Kamran Khan View Post
            Thanks Asif
            They did not asked about police certificate and after a short friendly interview they just gave me a pink form saying that I am in Administrative process. I asked the time period for the same, CO replied it will be several weeks "In Shah Allah". Those were the actual words by CO

My interview was on 27th Nov. 2013
            Waiting for any good news and checking online visa status every two or three hrs on working days
            Hope this frustrating wait will be over soon.....
            ------------

Reason for this ?? and what is this administrative process????

Comment

• Originally posted by Kamran Khan View Post
              Thanks Asif
              They did not asked about police certificate and after a short friendly interview they just gave me a pink form saying that I am in Administrative process. I asked the time period for the same, CO replied it will be several weeks "In Shah Allah". Those were the actual words by CO

My interview was on 27th Nov. 2013
              Waiting for any good news and checking online visa status every two or three hrs on working days
              Hope this frustrating wait will be over soon.....
              Thanks for getting back Kamran. I can imagine how difficult this wait must be. What would the ceac site say once the visa is issued?
              Please do update the forum as soon as there is any news. Your case will help me a lot since our cases are at the same consulate.

Comment

• Case completed just got email

Comment

• Hello,

Happy New Year for everyone.

I am new on this forum and my PD is August 20th 2004 F3.

I want to know if someone has the same PD August 2004?

Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by tabby View Post
                    Case completed just got email
                    congratulation my friend.

Comment

Glad to hear tabby. What did NVC say about the fee invoice for you?

Comment

• Originally posted by sasif View Post
                        Thanks for getting back Kamran. I can imagine how difficult this wait must be. What would the ceac site say once the visa is issued?
                        Please do update the forum as soon as there is any news. Your case will help me a lot since our cases are at the same consulate.
                        it will change from administrative processing to ready to issued but when nobody can predict..

Comment

• Originally posted by zshah View Post
                          ------------

Reason for this ?? and what is this administrative process????
                          nobody knows why anyone goes to ap
                          1. it may be name check with FBI
                          2. border security check
                          3. or short of any document

I know I had all the documents, its common in pakistan that people put in ap after the interview and the time to resolve the ap is different from case to case.

so the wait is frustrating...

Comment

• Originally posted by mtouch View Post
                            Good to hear that taz. In what state are you ?
                            Mtouch, I am in New York..

Comment

CONGRATS tabby way to go.

Comment

• Thank you all friends..and feb 2003 nothing heard about that from Nvc..

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X