All F3s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by puddy View Post
    Butter dont worry because we are in the Caribbean we move a little slower and we dont join the electronic mailing system as yet ,the good thing is we are moving and when you do start getting mail they will be asking for the documents fast behind each other at least thats what happened to me.

Good Luck on your interview today PIKE !!!!!!!

Thanks Puddy, interview was successful, I have to pick up visa package in two weeks. The CO just asked basic questions e.g
    Who is your petitioner? Phone number. Address. Who lives with her? What is her income? Have you ever been illegal in the USA? Were you ever arrested? Have you visited to USA before? When was the last time you visited?

The actual interview lasted about 15 minutes, but it took all day for me to get up to the window to get those 15 minutes.

Good luck to everyone that has their interview coming up and those of you who have started the process of compiling your documents.

Comment

• Thank you

Hi MT2644,

I don't know if you still follow this thread, but I would like to say a special thank you for starting this thread. Over the years I have learned so much in the forum, not to mention made friends with people from all over the world. My interview was successful and that ends part one of my journey. I will hold onto my hat, for here comes part two!!!!! (smile)

Comment

• Originally posted by pike View Post
        Thanks Puddy, interview was successful, I have to pick up visa package in two weeks. The CO just asked basic questions e.g
        Who is your petitioner? Phone number. Address. Who lives with her? What is her income? Have you ever been illegal in the USA? Were you ever arrested? Have you visited to USA before? When was the last time you visited?

The actual interview lasted about 15 minutes, but it took all day for me to get up to the window to get those 15 minutes.

Good luck to everyone that has their interview coming up and those of you who have started the process of compiling your documents.
        Congrats and wish u good luck in the time to come

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran0448 View Post
          Congrats and wish u good luck in the time to come
          Excellent news, Pike.

Wishing everyone else goodluck

Comment

Hi MT2644,

I don't know if you still follow this thread, but I would like to say a special thank you for starting this thread. Over the years I have learned so much in the forum, not to mention made friends with people from all over the world. My interview was successful and that ends part one of my journey. I will hold onto my hat, for here comes part two!!!!! (smile)
            I would also like to thanks Mt, and I noticed, it was pike who replied to the first post of MTn2644. Thanks Pike, you are also creator of this threat. Wish you good luck in America.

Comment

• hello tabby
              did you pay fee for your cspa child?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bubu19/09/2003 View Post
                Excellent news, Pike.

Wishing everyone else goodluck
                Diva,

Now its time for you to go and show them your stuff.

Goodluck tomorrow.

Comment

• Not yet buddy..as my case completed before pd get current ..so they said ur case already transferred to post so u'll be reviewed there for cspa..

Comment

• ALL f3s,

Hello All,

My petition had approved on 12 th jan 2010,and my priority date is 29 th may 2007,could you please let me know how long time need to wait?

Thanking you,

Best Regards,
                    Vijaya

Comment

So happy your interview was successful. Best wishes for future in the US.

Comment

• Congrats pike..

Comment

• Originally posted by dvlsap View Post
                          Hello All,

My petition had approved on 12 th jan 2010,and my priority date is 29 th may 2007,could you please let me know how long time need to wait?

Thanking you,

Best Regards,
                          Vijaya
                          Vijaya,

waooo. you have a really long way to go. The PD currently is June 2003, it will take at least 7 years for your PD to be current, except the proposed immigration law is passed before then. Everyone here so far, have waited at least 10years since their petition was filed.

Good luck.

Comment

• my pd is 27 th may 2007 even need to wait 7 years

my pd is 27 th may 2007 even need to wait 7 years

Comment

• Originally posted by dvlsap View Post
                              my pd is 27 th may 2007 even need to wait 7 years
                              Pray for the proposed immigration law gets approved, otherwise you will be current around 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Bubu19/09/2003 View Post
                                Waoo.. 15th Dec receiving AOS already. Looks like the next VB for April will probably jump by at least 6 weeks.
                                Do you think so? Anyone else? My PD is 30/7/2003 exactly 6 weekes to go
                                That would be great, great news. Probably my interview would be scheduled before the world cup here in Brazil, before the CAOS I mean

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X