All F3s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hfsitumo2001 View Post
    Congratulation Puddy, yes God is good all the time. I do not know if you guys experience like what I experienced. We already sent both the hard copies of our civil documents as well as by email. We filled out the DS 260 for my 2 sons thru internet, but NVC still keeps saying on the checklist letter that we need to fill out DS 260, I do knot know how they work over there. Also my brother in law as my third agent has an error in one section of the AOS, and the whole pages of the AOS should be corrected.

Anyone has experience that question and answer are being back and forth?. I am afraid that hard copies are going to other section and the email or DS 260 computer on line is in another section having no coordination one each other. I know my country is not one of the list of having on line facility but I did fill out the DS 260 on the line, and submitted on line, and confirmation page has been sent to me.

Frank
    Well, I suggest that you e-mail them a copy of the confirmation page you received, or better still, call them and let them know that you have already done what they have asked, and have received the confirmation page. Be prepared to spend up to 20 mins waiting for someone to speak with you.

Also guys, we received our IV fee invoices late last night so its time for us to pay the visa fees. For 5 of us, that's $1150. Looks like we are progressing quite fast even though we are yet to submit our AOS affidavit and supporting documents. We will do this when submitting our civil documents.

I must say though that they misspelt my middle name despite that I had earlier corrected this with a cpy of our visa to the US. When I rang them, they then said my wife had to send a copy of my passport again, stating the correction.

So guys, whats been happening? Anyone else received anything?

Comment

• Regarding COA F3

Hello Friends,

I am from Pakistan and silent reader of this useful, helpful forum my PD is 28 June 2004. Can anybody predict me that when i will get my COA I mean when I will get choice of agent forms.

Help will be really appreciated.

Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by subina_gorge View Post
        Hello Friends,

I am from Pakistan and silent reader of this useful, helpful forum my PD is 28 June 2004. Can anybody predict me that when i will get my COA I mean when I will get choice of agent forms.

Thanks
        Subina,

Its really kind of difficult to predict when you will get your COA as there are any factors to consider, notably retrogression and qualifying date periods which differ from country to country. However, if this keep going this smoothly and at the same pace, your PD could be current in at least one year from today, meaning you should expect your COA anytime from December this year.

Mind you, this is only an educated guess which is dependent on the factors I just mentioned.

Good luck.

Comment

Hello Friends,

Thanks
          I agree, it's hard to predict, my brother PD is April, 2004, and we are hopping we will get something next 4 month, I think yours also in next 4 to 5 month, because people. From dec 2003 is getting COA right now

Keep watching this forum, it's not far

Imran

Comment

Hello Friends,

Thanks
            Subina_gorge,

I agree with what everyone has said. I have been waiting for 10 years n 3 months, and just got COA. My brother and sister PD's are January 2004 and so far nothing yet. I can speculate another year for you, but thats just speculating. Keep positive !

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by mtouch View Post
            Oh wow ! Congratulations butter. Finally your case is moving now. It's been a long time since I visited this site. Good luck on the next steps.
            Thank you mtouch. Looking forward to the next steps. Hope you are keeping well.

Comment

• Vb is out"....... I am loving it. Just a month away from dream"....

F3 15JUL03 15JUL03 15JUL03 22JUN93 22FEB93

Imran

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran123 View Post
                Vb is out"....... I am loving it. Just a month away from dream"....

F3 15JUL03 15JUL03 15JUL03 22JUN93 22FEB93

Imran
                That's great Imran123, though I thought it would have been August based on Davidisurf priority date of 30 July 2003 receiving interview letter. Still grateful ! I received email with invoices to be paid last night. That's $230.00 USD per person. That's approximately two weeks after I paid the AOS fee of $88.00 USD. Moving along.

Comment

• I already sent an email to the possibility to reschedule the interview to October, still waiting for answer though
                  Anyway, what would happen if I appear at my interview on April 4th as my PD is not current as it still 2 weeks to go??

Comment

• Best wishes to Feb2003 for interview on Thursday.

Comment

• Originally posted by pike View Post
                      Best wishes to Feb2003 for interview on Thursday.
                      Thanks pike. Medical done and just waiting for the day to arrive. Did you have to show relationship evidence or is the birth certificate with father's name enough?

Comment

• Received checklist email from nvc, asking to submit original or certified copies of birth certificate, also asking submit to submit affidavit of support, which I already submitted but I believe they have not reviewed yet

Is it going to delay my case? Is it normal?

Imran

Comment

Received checklist email from nvc, asking to submit original or certified copies of birth certificate, also asking submit to submit affidavit of support, which I already submitted but I believe they have not reviewed yet

Imran
                          Imran,

Yes, we have the same experience, I think it is not going to delay long, because like what I experience now, that NVC sent letter my may fahther in law a petioner asking to make correction on Affidafit of support and will send it to my wife to bring to the interview in our consular office later. It is mentioned not to send it to NVC, otherwise will delay the process.

What we are expecting I think is interview appointment, because it is mentioned on the letter not to contact Jakarta Embassy until they give us a date.

Anyone has the same experience?

Frank

Comment

Received checklist email from nvc, asking to submit original or certified copies of birth certificate, also asking submit to submit affidavit of support, which I already submitted but I believe they have not reviewed yet

Imran
                            Iman,

Can you submit your AOS, isn't it your petioner the one that can submit it?

Thanks

Frank

Comment

• Originally posted by hfsitumo2001 View Post
                              Iman,

Can you submit your AOS, isn't it your petioner the one that can submit it?

Thanks

Frank

my petitioner submitted, not me. i think i cannot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kamran Khan View Post
                                Picture album with petitioner, old passports if you have any, memorize all travel dates, birth dates, age in years, what petitioner does, where he lives, how long he has been there, when he came (date) and the first question must be who sponsored you e.t.c
                                Kamran Khan did u hear any news from embassy regarding your case since it is more than three months

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X