No announcement yet.

All F3s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Imran. I will be going to Florida.

Comment

• thanks imran

Originally posted by Imran123 View Post
      Got another checklist today about AOS, wrong info in part 6 13.a1, we put it from line 37 tax return but it should be from line 22. Just for the information for every one. Adj gross income is different then gross total income, be carefull.

Imran
      thanks imran your best wish accepted.
      will go to chicago.
      thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Feb2003 View Post
        Thanks Imran. I will be going to Florida.
        Hi Feb2003,

Please if you could enlighten me as to the medical process,I would be very grateful I was told that persons can no longer do the medical exams at Medical ***. after April 8,2014 .

Comment

• aos

Did anyone having jan 2004 priority date get aos documents or request for fees?
          I am having 4 march 2004 priority india
          When will I get aos documents?

Comment

• Originally posted by puddy View Post
            Hi Feb2003,

Please if you could enlighten me as to the medical process,I would be very grateful I was told that persons can no longer do the medical exams at Medical ***. after April 8,2014 .
            Yes that is right. Only Andrews Memorial medicals in Kingston will be accepted by us embassy. Click on this link to read about the medical process. http://travel.state.gov/content/damh...20-%20Kingston

They start at 8:00 am and it is a first come first served basis. We got there at 7:45 and there were about 30 persons there. We finished about 2:30 pm. You need 4 passport size pictures, passport, interview letter and medical history form completed for each person. You start with registration. Medical cost for adults is $13,000.00 and for children below 14 is $6,500.00 and they tell you to take an additional $10,000.00 per person which should cover any vaccinations required. After registration, you do a blood test, check your blood pressure, height and weight check, then chest xray. After all this you are checked by a doctor and the doctor will state what vaccinations are appropriate for each age group. My husband and I got the flu shot and another called Td. They were out of mmr and varicella (chicken pox). Adult children got flu shots but my 13 year old got flu, hepatitis b and one for meningitis.

Overall not a bad experience but time consuming. Hope this helps.

Comment

Yes that is right. Only Andrews Memorial medicals in Kingston will be accepted by us embassy. Click on this link to read about the medical process. http://travel.state.gov/content/damh...20-%20Kingston

They start at 8:00 am and it is a first come first served basis. We got there at 7:45 and there were about 30 persons there. We finished about 2:30 pm. You need 4 passport size pictures, passport, interview letter and medical history form completed for each person. You start with registration. Medical cost for adults is $13,000.00 and for children below 14 is $6,500.00 and they tell you to take an additional $10,000.00 per person which should cover any vaccinations required. After registration, you do a blood test, check your blood pressure, height and weight check, then chest xray. After all this you are checked by a doctor and the doctor will state what vaccinations are appropriate for each age group. My husband and I got the flu shot and another called Td. They were out of mmr and varicella (chicken pox). Adult children got flu shots but my 13 year old got flu, hepatitis b and one for meningitis.

Good heavens.. I sincerely hope those figures you have quoted are not in USD because that would be a small fortune. $13,000, $6,500, my God, that would cost a family like mine a minimum of $52,000!!!!!!!

Wao.. and i'm complaining that the £1000, we will be spending for our medicals here in the UK is expensive. How do you guys cope with such amounts. You must be minted......

Comment

• Originally posted by Bubu19/09/2003 View Post
                Good heavens.. I sincerely hope those figures you have quoted are not in USD because that would be a small fortune. $13,000, $6,500, my God, that would cost a family like mine a minimum of $52,000!!!!!!!

Wao.. and i'm complaining that the £1000, we will be spending for our medicals here in the UK is expensive. How do you guys cope with such amounts. You must be minted......
                Hi Bubu, you make me laugh. $13,000 JA$ is equivalent to 120USD. Its not so bad. Hope everything is coming along fine for you.

Best regards

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by 4mar04 View Post
                Welcome to the F3 family. December 2003 persons just received COA this month. If Visa Bulletin continues to move 4 weeks every month you should get yours by June or July.

Best regards

Comment

Hi Bubu, you make me laugh. $13,000 JA$ is equivalent to 120USD. Its not so bad. Hope everything is coming along fine for you.

Best regards

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome to the F3 family. December 2003 persons just received COA this month. If Visa Bulletin continues to move 4 weeks every month you should get yours by June or July.

Best regards
                  Oh I see... men... I was scared stiff. It does mean that ours is quite expensive in the UK then because its £235 for adults = $376, and £115 for those younger than 14 = $184.For me, that's almost $1500.

As for our preparations, still struggling a bit with some forms. My passport has expired and it will take a while for a new one to be re-issued hence I dont know whether to send the copy just like that, while I process the new one. Not only mine, but my elder daughter and son. They all expired sept last year. I also have to get police certificates from my hoe country and here as well, increasing all my costs, but it is well.

Comment

Very helpful indeed thanks a lot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bubu19/09/2003 View Post
                      Oh I see... men... I was scared stiff. It does mean that ours is quite expensive in the UK then because its £235 for adults = $376, and £115 for those younger than 14 = $184.For me, that's almost $1500.

As for our preparations, still struggling a bit with some forms. My passport has expired and it will take a while for a new one to be re-issued hence I dont know whether to send the copy just like that, while I process the new one. Not only mine, but my elder daughter and son. They all expired sept last year. I also have to get police certificates from my hoe country and here as well, increasing all my costs, but it is well.
                      I don't think they will accept an expired passport. You need to get the new ones. Maybe you could start the process to renew the passports and request the police certificates at the same time so that when everything is ready you mail all civil documents together.

Best regards

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by puddy View Post
                      Very helpful indeed thanks a lot.
                      Remember to make the appointment as soon as you receive your interview letter and insist on picking up the medicals at least 2 days before the interview. I saw quite a few persons at the embassy without their medicals because they were not ready when they went to pick them up.

Best regards

Comment

• Hi everyone,

We just received letter from NVC 2 days ago saying that they have received all documents/ statement of complete. Usually how many months shall we receive the Interview appointment date. Our PD is May 5, 2003

Thanks for any ideas,

Frank

Comment

• Originally posted by hfsitumo2001 View Post
                          Hi everyone,

We just received letter from NVC 2 days ago saying that they have received all documents/ statement of complete. Usually how many months shall we receive the Interview appointment date. Our PD is May 5, 2003

Thanks for any ideas,

Frank
                          Any time now
                          They will just process your docs and soon they do you will receive your interview letter
                          in my opinion no more than two weeks

Comment

Comment

Feb 2003,

Will not be a problem if your kid has hepatetis B?, Coz I have also hepatitis b since long time ago, but my lever fucntion is normal and I am a healthy carrier.

I appreciate any ideas?, am I rejected when interviewed?

Frank
                              Jakarta, Indonesia

Comment

• Originally posted by hfsitumo2001 View Post
                                Feb 2003,

Will not be a problem if your kid has hepatetis B?, Coz I have also hepatitis b since long time ago, but my lever fucntion is normal and I am a healthy carrier.

I appreciate any ideas?, am I rejected when interviewed?

Frank
                                Jakarta, Indonesia
                                Hi Frank:

My child did not have hepatitis B. She was given immunization against hepatitis B, menengitis and influenza.

For you, once you are now healthy I did not think that you will have a problem.

Best regards

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X