All F3s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by davidisurf View Post
    My son born on 26th he is gorgeous and most important, very healthy! Thanks God!

So I sent an email to consulate to reschedule to end of may and asked how to procedure with my son(as his born after case complete), they just told me to scan and send his birth certificate(so far) also they can schedule my interview on may 30, so I sent another email to confirm that date. Now I`m waiting to get the answer from them and buy our fliyght tickets, as the consulate is on Rio de Janeiro, 550km far from us.
    We will be doing our medical one day before the interview, on may 29, so the consulate will receive it few days later, all set with the medical office. Except some missing vaccination, that will be done next week here where I live.
    Excellent... Congratulations mate.

Great news as well from Feb2003, wishing you all the best.

I can't begin to tell you how stressful this process is turning out for me simply because the UK Home Office appear not to be willing to release our expired passports which we would require in processing new ones. I am just praying at the moment because this is so frustrating since my wife and I cant process our police certificates from both here in the UK and our home country, without valid passports.

Although I must confess, I have met a really nice immigration officer with the Home Office, who has been really nice and helpful. She asked me to put up a formal request, include a copy of the receipt of our visa fees as proof, and promised to do all she could to help. This was last Wednesday, and i intend to ask her for an update today, because time is really flying.

So, anyone else with an update? Tabby, you still with us?

Comment

• Pd dec 5 2003

Congratulations FEB2003

Comment

• PD SEPT.04,2003. Case Complete at NVC Waiting for the Interview Letter.

Originally posted by puddy View Post
        Thanks a lot all the best upon entry ,still waiting on interview email.
        Congratulation. wish you best of luck.

Comment

• Congratulations FEB2003

Congratulations FEB2003

Comment

• aos

My priority date is 4 march04 when can I expect the letter request for aos.
            When can I expect my priority date to be current...

Comment

• f3

I HV heard that people having December priority dates received request for documents....when do they start the process....I HV observed that aos documents request is usually when difference between current priority date and your priority date is less than 6 months

Comment

• Originally posted by 4mar04 View Post
                I HV heard that people having December priority dates received request for documents....when do they start the process....I HV observed that aos documents request is usually when difference between current priority date and your priority date is less than 6 months
                4mar04
                Hello I have got the AOS form on 28th Feb 2014 and got the COA on 13th March. But my nine years daughter's name is not there in the COA. So on 13th I have sent the birth certi of my daughter by Email and waiting for there reply. I have not submitted my COA yet.

I think you will receive your AOS in June or July.

Puddy

My best wishes are with you you will soon receive your interview email soon.

I want to ask you one more thing that can i submit my COA form without my daughter's name in it????
                because from 20 days I am waiting for my daughter's name to be there in COA.
                Last edited by 8dec2003; 04-03-2014, 12:51 AM.

Comment

• Soon you will receive your interview date Puddy. Just like what we experienced that today we sent our email to Jakarta US Embassy telling them that we have completed the requested the documents ( Passports, Medical reports, Petitioner's birth certificate, and correction of name on Passport), the same day we got their response that we will have interview date at April 16, 2014.

Please pray for us to be successful in the interview.

Frank,

Comment

• hmmm

@8dec2003 thnks mate!!

Comment

• Originally posted by 8dec2003 View Post
                      4mar04
                      Hello I have got the AOS form on 28th Feb 2014 and got the COA on 13th March. But my nine years daughter's name is not there in the COA. So on 13th I have sent the birth certi of my daughter by Email and waiting for there reply. I have not submitted my COA yet.

I think you will receive your AOS in June or July.

Puddy

My best wishes are with you you will soon receive your interview email soon.

I want to ask you one more thing that can i submit my COA form without my daughter's name in it????
                      because from 20 days I am waiting for my daughter's name to be there in COA.

Hi 8Dec2003
                      Thanks for your wishes ,its needed ,you should go ahead and send in the COA as it is just to confirm your correspondence with them ,you will soon get a visa bill to pay the fee and as you have sent in her birth certificate they will send her own with it. My blogs will tell you that i have two (2) small ones ages 9 and 7 that was not on my fee bill and they sent fee bill for them after I sent them their birth certificate and a copy of their passport so dont worry it just takes a little time remember to give them 30 days to review any mails sent in. Good luck

Comment

• Children born after case complete

As I have mentioned here before, the consulate asked for the birth certificate of my newborn son, I sent and got answer confirming that my son was included to our case.
                        However they did not give any more info/details, as I was a little bit concerned about it I took a look at ceac website and on DS-260 link I saw that was 2 forms complete and 1 not started, so check it and of course was my son application. So I filled it out and I'm just waiting now for his passport to get ready and complete his DS-260.
                        I'm not sure if I had to fill it or they will take care of it, so I'll send a new email asking if I have to do something else
                        A good thing is I don't have to pay the IV fee for him, at least on ceac website appears NOT APPLICABLE
                        By the way, interview reschedule to may 29 and medical one day before, flight tickets on hand

Comment

• Originally posted by hfsitumo2001 View Post
                          Soon you will receive your interview date Puddy. Just like what we experienced that today we sent our email to Jakarta US Embassy telling them that we have completed the requested the documents ( Passports, Medical reports, Petitioner's birth certificate, and correction of name on Passport), the same day we got their response that we will have interview date at April 16, 2014.

Please pray for us to be successful in the interview.

Frank,
                          Oh Thanks a lot , Good luck Frank all the best you will be successful I know it.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by davidisurf View Post
                          As I have mentioned here before, the consulate asked for the birth certificate of my newborn son, I sent and got answer confirming that my son was included to our case.
                          However they did not give any more info/details, as I was a little bit concerned about it I took a look at ceac website and on DS-260 link I saw that was 2 forms complete and 1 not started, so check it and of course was my son application. So I filled it out and I'm just waiting now for his passport to get ready and complete his DS-260.
                          I'm not sure if I had to fill it or they will take care of it, so I'll send a new email asking if I have to do something else
                          A good thing is I don't have to pay the IV fee for him, at least on ceac website appears NOT APPLICABLE
                          By the way, interview reschedule to may 29 and medical one day before, flight tickets on hand

Good luck david you are right on track .

Comment

• Interview

Originally posted by puddy View Post
                            Oh Thanks a lot , Good luck Frank all the best you will be successful I know it.

- - - Updated - - -

Good luck david you are right on track .

Called the NVC just now interview date set for May 12, 2014 and my son turns 21 on the 13 was told the email will come soon THANKS BE TO GOD!!

Comment

• Please response

hi All,

I'm new here and expecting some help. Mine is a F3 case, priority date is March 2005, birth country India. I received my approval in March 2010 and in May the same year we all migrated to Canada. We also applied for our Canadian Citizenship last year which is currently in process. Now my question is, will this be considered as a change of status in anyway? How will this impact my case? Will they reject/cancel my application for this? My permanent and mailing address has changed. How do I inform them? Can I change my address online? I tried doing it through www.uscis.gov using my WAC number but it didn't work. Please help.

Comment

• Originally posted by puddy View Post
                                Called the NVC just now interview date set for May 12, 2014 and my son turns 21 on the 13 was told the email will come soon THANKS BE TO GOD!!
                                Congrats puddy! All the best!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X