Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congats wish you best luck imran123

Comment

• [QUOTE=Imran123;333087]Received email for interview 16 June!!!
      My pd is13aug 2003[/QUOT

Congrats Imran123 ,i was really hoping to hear from some of the senior members like you all the best ,did you hear from Tabby? just concern about his case

Comment

• Hello guys sorry got really busy with all stuffed my visa was approved n I'm leaving on 22nd may ...was really busy with all wind up stuffs of business n all..

Comment

• congratulation to Imran 123, Sept2003, best luck for interview

Comment

• Originally posted by tabby View Post
            Hello guys sorry got really busy with all stuffed my visa was approved n I'm leaving on 22nd may ...was really busy with all wind up stuffs of business n all..
            YEA!!!! Tabby all the best to you and the family .

Comment

• Thanks puddy..

Comment

• Thanks imran04, ranajee, sept04, 8dec2003, putty and all. Wish you all the best...

I see an excellent momentum in f3 visas, I hope this will continue like this..

how about you puddy and butter? how your case are going?

imran...

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran123 View Post
                  Thanks imran04, ranajee, sept04, 8dec2003, putty and all. Wish you all the best...

I see an excellent momentum in f3 visas, I hope this will continue like this..

how about you puddy and butter? how your case are going?

imran...

Imran I am on track we did the medicals already and is now gathering documents for the interview on May 12,
                  will let you all know how it goes.

Comment

• Originally posted by puddy View Post
                    Imran I am on track we did the medicals already and is now gathering documents for the interview on May 12,
                    will let you all know how it goes.
                    Good to hear you are on track puddy. All the best for the interview.

I entered the US on April 19. We received our social security cards 10 days later. We are now awaiting the green cards. So far it is a great experience.

Best wishes to all who received COA and interview dates. Keep positive.

Best regards

Comment

• Originally posted by tabby View Post
                      Hello guys sorry got really busy with all stuffed my visa was approved n I'm leaving on 22nd may ...was really busy with all wind up stuffs of business n all..
                      Great
                      Pleased to hear that u r leaving on 22nd May.
                      I am in AP, we had a great time, keep us posted

Comment

• Thanks

Comment

• [QUOTE=Feb2003;333371]Good to hear you are on track puddy. All the best for the interview.

I entered the US on April 19. We received our social security cards 10 days later. We are now awaiting the green cards. So far it is a great experience.

Best wishes to all who received COA and interview dates. Keep positive.

Best regards[/QUOTE

All the best to you and the Family I know you all will do well take care.

Imran0448 ,Dont worry the AP will soon be over remember mtouch and they are in the us now lets hope it will end soon.
                          Last edited by puddy; 05-05-2014, 04:06 PM.

Comment

• [QUOTE=puddy;333489]
                            Originally posted by Feb2003 View Post

Imran0448 ,Dont worry the AP will soon be over remember mtouch and they are in the us now lets hope it will end soon.

Thanks Puddy

Comment

• Unmarried child over 21

Hello,

I found out on this website:
                              As a Green Card holder (permanent resident), you may petition for certain family members to immigrate to the United States as permanent residents. You may petition for the following famil

that after we got our green cards, we can claim our unmarried children even over 21. Is my assumption correct?.

This is the article:

Family of Green Card Holders (Permanent Residents)
                              As a green card holder (permanent resident), you may petition for certain family members to immigrate to the United States as permanent residents.
                              You May Petition For The Following Family Members:
                              • Spouse (husband or wife)
                              • Unmarried children under 21
                              • Unmarried son or daughter of any age
                              Application Process
                              To obtain a green card for your family member, you must:
                              • File Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative
                              • Provide proof of your status to demonstrate that you are a permanent resident.
                              • Submit evidence of the qualifying relationship such as a birth certificate, marriage certificate, divorce decree, etc. See the form instructions for specific documents required.
                              • Submit proof of any legal name change for you or your family member (the beneficiary).
                              See the instructions for Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative, for detailed instructions.
                              If you or a member of your family is in the U.S. military special conditions may apply to your situation. For information and additional resources, see the “Information for Members of the Military and their Families” link to the right.
                              Preference Categories
                              When petitioning for your relative, the following preference categories apply:
                              • First preference: Unmarried, adult sons and daughters of U.S. citizens. (Adult means 21 or older)
                              • Second Preference (2A): Spouses of green card holders, unmarried children (under 21) of permanent residents

Thanks for any ideas,

Frank

Comment

• Any Advice is welcomed

[QUOTE=Imran0448;333521]
                                Originally posted by puddy View Post

Thanks Puddy
                                Five of us are going for interview in the 12 two adults and three kids 20,10 and 8 do I need to make a copy of the affidavit of support I-846 for each or is it for me the beneficiary only.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X