• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• congrats puddy

Comment

• Congratulations Puddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by puddy View Post
        Hi everyone we had a 8;am interview this morning we got there at 7;45 and joined the line for 8:00 am schedule time it did not take too long for us to be called inside, there was only standing room we waited for about 15 minutes then they called our name took finger prints and my son was given a paper to sign to that he will say unmarried until he enters the US. Then we waited for an hour and 17 min then they called my name , we swore to tell the truth and the only question he asked was it it your mother that is filing and I said that is correct,then he gave my son a form to sign stating that he will be drafted at any time until the age of 25,and said he saw that it would not be a problem as he was in his military type uniform that he wears to school (custom and logistic training) and asked my daughter her birthday , them he said congratulations did you sign up for dhl your packages will be delivered in ten days, if not please call us that was it all the paper work I took he asked for nothing, feeling relived THANKS BE TO GOD good luck you all .
        Congratulations puddly!!

Comment

• waiting for f2a interview

Case Type F2A
          PD 26 Aug 2013
          NVC Completed Case 26 March 2014

I am green card holder filed for my wife .Now my Case is at NVC waiting for the interview date to be scheduled .i even came bak to my country from USA to take my wife to USA .I Have few questions.
          1 What really is the meaning of cut of date ? is that when NVC ask you for documents or is that when your visa is available ?
          2 Will the current retrogression affect my interview date ?
          3 should i have to submit all the documents and fees if i didn't get the interview date for more then one year ?
          Thanks

Comment

• Congrats puddy! Best wishes to you and your family on your continued journey to the USA.

Comment

• 2 Queries about F3

Hello every one. I am a resident of India and my father has been a green carsdholder in US since 2 decades. He has filed petition(F3) for me some years ago. Now i have got notification from US embassy that my number has come and immigration process is initiated:
              i have 2 queries:
              1. Is it necessary now that my father who has filed my petition should be present in US at this time?
              2. Is there any change in conditons if the petiotioner(father) expires or is not alive at the time of process inititation.?

Awaiting for your help.Regards

Comment

Hi everyone we had a 8;am interview this morning we got there at 7;45 and joined the line for 8:00 am schedule time it did not take too long for us to be called inside, there was only standing room we waited for about 15 minutes then they called our name took finger prints and my son was given a paper to sign to that he will say unmarried until he enters the US. Then we waited for an hour and 17 min then they called my name , we swore to tell the truth and the only question he asked was it it your mother that is filing and I said that is correct,then he gave my son a form to sign stating that he will be drafted at any time until the age of 25,and said he saw that it would not be a problem as he was in his military type uniform that he wears to school (custom and logistic training) and asked my daughter her birthday , them he said congratulations did you sign up for dhl your packages will be delivered in ten days, if not please call us that was it all the paper work I took he asked for nothing, feeling relived THANKS BE TO GOD good luck you all .
                Congrats PUDDY and have a smooth flight to US.
                Category F3
                PD 01 August 2005
                Case approval 09 January 2006
                Changeability Rest of World
                Invoice ID Available

Comment

• Originally posted by parminder View Post
                  Hello every one. I am a resident of India and my father has been a green carsdholder in US since 2 decades. He has filed petition(F3) for me some years ago. Now i have got notification from US embassy that my number has come and immigration process is initiated:
                  i have 2 queries:
                  1. Is it necessary now that my father who has filed my petition should be present in US at this time?
                  2. Is there any change in conditons if the petiotioner(father) expires or is not alive at the time of process inititation.?

Awaiting for your help.Regards
                  In my knowledge, a green card holder father cannot file f3 immigration. Double check your category. In addition to that, it is better your father live in the USA because you have to write domicile of your father residency in USA, in visa apps. If your application is approved before father expire then it is possible to continue immig. I believe there is a process. Checkout over internet.

Imran

Comment

• congrats puddy
                    I was little busy with my relatives so be lated congratulations.
                    Thanks for sharing you interview experience.

Comment

Congrats Puddy, I'm having an outlandish time trying to get my passport re-issued. Finally finished the process last week but then my wife's own is still outstanding. Very pissed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jan2004 View Post
                        wow. bitter /sweet news,, thanks Zadi you guys are great with the expert info
                        hello forum, we have received our package & have paid both COA & IV fees. as advised on this forum our 2 older kids with dob 84 & 91 are not included. however their names are seen on the ceasc.site as "to follow". can you explain what exactly that means. also if our current passports are due to expire in another couple of months can we still scan & submit them & apply for new ones after just in case the current ones expires before the process is completed. as usual thanks for the

Comment

hello forum, we have received our package & have paid both COA & IV fees. as advised on this forum our 2 older kids with dob 84 & 91 are not included. however their names are seen on the ceasc.site as "to follow". can you explain what exactly that means. also if our current passports are due to expire in another couple of months can we still scan & submit them & apply for new ones after just in case the current ones expires before the process is completed. as usual thanks for the

THANKS FOR THE GOOD WISHES ALL

Yes still scan and submit the passports the ones they got for my kids expired and were renewed for the interview, with the older kids ask for CPSA and send them a email letting them know you would like them to come with you when you are entering the US I went to the interview and heard a couple asking for CPSA for their son and the person interviewing them told them that should have being done while the case was with the NVC so do so now send more than one email until they answer, if you did so and they said other wise well cant say you didnt try the one born in 84 is definitely out .

Comment

THANKS FOR THE GOOD WISHES ALL

Yes still scan and submit the passports the ones they got for my kids expired and were renewed for the interview, with the older kids ask for CPSA and send them a email letting them know you would like them to come with you when you are entering the US I went to the interview and heard a couple asking for CPSA for their son and the person interviewing them told them that should have being done while the case was with the NVC so do so now send more than one email until they answer, if you did so and they said other wise well cant say you didnt try the one born in 84 is definitely out .
                            Thanks Puddy, really appreciate the response & will act immediately. all the best in the USA. we are also looking forward to the move

Comment

Thanks Puddy, really appreciate the response & will act immediately. all the best in the USA. we are also looking forward to the move

the term "follow to join" means they will follow and join you later after you have gone in the US.

Comment

the term "follow to join" means they will follow and join you later after you have gone in the US.
                                Hi Puddy, need your guidance in my matter!
                                My parents are going to submit the supporting documents. My name mentioned for DS260 but the status was not applicable though I am eligible under CSPA. So to get enrolled with my parents for immigration, I mailed to NVC regarding my eligibility for CSPA but they replied that I will be considered when my parents will get IV call. The visa councellar officer on the day of my parents IV will decide my consideration for immigration. SO as you suggested Jan2004, I have already emailed NVC but got the responce mentioned above. Have you come across people whose children were considered at latter stage? Even i got to know that there are families whose children were initially not allowed to be a part of immigration process like filling DS260 and submitting the documents and all but they were asked to their parents on the day of their parents' interview and latter the embassy officer told them to join their parents on the day of their parents inteview. I am not sure but I want to know your opinion on such cases.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X