All F3s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rahul89 View Post
    Hi Puddy, need your guidance in my matter!
    My parents are going to submit the supporting documents. My name mentioned for DS260 but the status was not applicable though I am eligible under CSPA. So to get enrolled with my parents for immigration, I mailed to NVC regarding my eligibility for CSPA but they replied that I will be considered when my parents will get IV call. The visa councellar officer on the day of my parents IV will decide my consideration for immigration. SO as you suggested Jan2004, I have already emailed NVC but got the responce mentioned above. Have you come across people whose children were considered at latter stage? Even i got to know that there are families whose children were initially not allowed to be a part of immigration process like filling DS260 and submitting the documents and all but they were asked to their parents on the day of their parents' interview and latter the embassy officer told them to join their parents on the day of their parents inteview. I am not sure but I want to know your opinion on such cases.

Hi Rahul89
    What you have done so far is the right route to take and yes your eligibility to go with your parents lies solely in the interviewing officer hands. They are the ones who will make that decision , and seeing that they made mention of it to the NVC will help to show that was your intention from the start. lets pray that all goes well because from the look of things "the no child left behind policy that they take does help". Hope this helps Good luck.

Comment

• formal

Originally posted by puddy View Post
      Hi Rahul89
      What you have done so far is the right route to take and yes your eligibility to go with your parents lies solely in the interviewing officer hands. They are the ones who will make that decision , and seeing that they made mention of it to the NVC will help to show that was your intention from the start. lets pray that all goes well because from the look of things "the no child left behind policy that they take does help". Hope this helps Good luck.
      thanks for reply puddy.
      I have 1 more question. I am in usa now on b1b2 visa so is it necessary for me to go to india and wait outside embassy while my parents are having the interrview inside embassy or it does not matter if i am there or not, the officer will ask for me and give a latter date to complete paper work and to appear in embassy for gc??????

Comment

• Originally posted by rahul89 View Post
        thanks for reply puddy.
        I have 1 more question. I am in usa now on b1b2 visa so is it necessary for me to go to india and wait outside embassy while my parents are having the interrview inside embassy or it does not matter if i am there or not, the officer will ask for me and give a latter date to complete paper work and to appear in embassy for gc??????

Honestly that I dont know ,other members of this forum will have to help you with that question as I dont really know the process , try to link with Tabby who I know of that did CPSA and he will guide you .

Comment

• Originally posted by puddy View Post
          Honestly that I dont know ,other members of this forum will have to help you with that question as I dont really know the process , try to link with Tabby who I know of that did CPSA and he will guide you .
          Sure. I will do needful. I got an email from NVC that CSPA will be considered for me when 'visa number' will be available for my dad's petition, so do you know what is visa number and when its available for my dad's case so i can remind them of applying CSPA during the timw when visa number is available?????? Currently we are on the stage of check list submission.

Comment

• [QUOTE=puddy;334899]the term "follow to join" means they will follow and join you later after you have gone in the US.[/QUOTE

appreciate the explanation, thanks much.

Comment

• f3 catagory

Hello,
              My mom's dad filled us immigration married son and daughter f3 catagory petition for my family in saptember 2004 and its approved in october 2005. Howmuch time it will take to opening ?
              My birthday is 13 feb 1991 n my bro birthday is 17 june 1992. So me and my bro are 21+. So we both are over age i guess.
              Can we go with my parents.. ? If not then what can i do?? Plz give me right suggestion..

Comment

• @ramiz no both of u can't go with your parents...it will take around 2 years for ur parents date to b current

Comment

• Nothing can b done

Comment

• Thanks mar04
                    But do u have any idea ?? Any procedure for aged out child..
                    I met one agent. He told me if we will filled petition to nvc..then u both of guys name ll come with ur parents in visa call latter.. Is it possible???

Comment

• I think he would be talking about cspa
                      Under which the time taken to approve petition which in your case is 1 year 1 month is substracted from your age at the time of visa issuance...if then the resulting age is less than 21 your name is put in visa letter

Comment

• But as your young brother would be already 22 years and 1 month old in July of this year and subtracting 1 year 1 month from this gives gives the maximum 21 cutoff age u both HV no chance of making it..hard luck bro

Comment

• Before 7 to 8 years ago, the processing time of f3 catagory is 3 to 4 years na??

Comment

• It depends don't confuse processing time to time taken for priority date becoming current...we applied in March 2004 and got approved in jan 2010 so for us it was about 6 yrs

Comment

• Originally posted by ramiz View Post
                              Hello,
                              My mom's dad filled us immigration married son and daughter f3 catagory petition for my family in saptember 2004 and its approved in october 2005. Howmuch time it will take to opening ?
                              My birthday is 13 feb 1991 n my bro birthday is 17 june 1992. So me and my bro are 21+. So we both are over age i guess.
                              Can we go with my parents.. ? If not then what can i do?? Plz give me right suggestion..
                              Bad luck Ramiz you and your brother cannot make even with CSPA age calculation.For both of you CSPA age is 21+.
                              In 2005 waiting time for F3 to make current was 6 years but now a days it is almost 11 years.
                              Category F3
                              PD 01 August 2005
                              Case approval 09 January 2006
                              Changeability Rest of World
                              Invoice ID Available

Comment

• formal

what is visa number? can any1 tell me, and when its available for a petition? i mean before immigration interview or after?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X