Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pike View Post
    Hi Sasif,

I'm happy that more people are posting their PD for the F3 category. We'll all keep in touch especially since we have the same PD.
    I am monitoring this thread for a long time.
    I didn't introduce myself because my PD is August 2009

So I'll be active in the forums in 15 years or so

Hi and good luck for all people in this thread

Comment

• F3

Hi Logic,

Hmmm, I know only too well the feeling of having to wait 9/10 years for our PD to become current.Still doing my time!!!

Yes, you do have a long wait. Hey,but perhaps you'll make contact here in the forum with others whoose PD is same or around yours. Together you all will go thru the process. While we wait we are learning from the others.

Good luck to you too Logic ,you are most welcome here in the forum.Stay in touch even if it is just to say "hi".

Comment

Hi Sasif,

I'm happy that more people are posting their PD for the F3 category. We'll all keep in touch especially since we have the same PD.
        Pike, Do you have a March 2003 PD as well? If yes, then its great to know that someone else is in the same boat as well . Will definitely keep in touch.

In which year do you expect our PDs to become current? Any approx idea?

Comment

• Hi Sasif,

Yes, my PD is March 2003. I would like very much for us to stay in touch. We still have quite a bit of waiting to do.

I'm hoping our PD becomes current in 2012. At the rate things are moving now though, I don't know.
          Last edited by pike; 05-21-2010, 07:07 AM.

Comment

• hello to everybody
            I am new on this site,but reading your posts,I found it very helpful.
            i'm under f3 category,and my PD is may2002.two weeks ago,I got the choice of agent letter.
            but my problem is that my mom,who was the petitioner,passed away 2 years ago.do u think I still have e hope?
            please give me an answer
            thank you

Comment

• Hi Pike - Yes, I will definitely keep in touch. Two years (or more) is a very long time, but lets keep our fingers crossed.

Comment

• F3

Hello Klast,

I'm so sorry that your mom has passed away. This situation is one of my biggest fear.

Klast I'm not sure if you can still qualify for immigration under the F3 category. But once I was surfing the net when I found some kind of immigration lawyer who said that he can help in this particular situation IF the petition has reached some kind of cetain point in the processing (I can't remember details of the post but I kinda get the idea once a particular set of paper work were done up and sent back to NVC you're safe.)

You should contact an immgration lawyer to get advise on this matter. I don't know personally of anyone who has had to deal with this situation,I wish I could help. Immihelp admin, can you offer any advise/referal website links for Klast?

Hope to hear further from you.

Regards Pike

Comment

Hi Logic,

Hmmm, I know only too well the feeling of having to wait 9/10 years for our PD to become current.Still doing my time!!!

Yes, you do have a long wait. Hey,but perhaps you'll make contact here in the forum with others whoose PD is same or around yours. Together you all will go thru the process. While we wait we are learning from the others.

Good luck to you too Logic ,you are most welcome here in the forum.Stay in touch even if it is just to say "hi".

Thank you pike, good luck to you too!!

It's a pleasure to read the forum, so i will most certainly visit here from time to time.

Comment

• Originally posted by visjig View Post
                    this question is for mt2644, pike and other people who have gone through or would be going through the process:-

My PD is expected to be current in next month or the month after. Thinking about that, I am thinking to put together my documents. Is it/would it be too early to start doing that? Or do I wait till the PD goes current and then start assembling all the required documents?

FYI-I am F2A, with PD July 2008. As per June VB, the current date is Jan 2008.

Lets have all your thoughts.

Hello visjig,
                    It certainly does not hurt to start on your documents and getting them translated. The only thing you may want to wait for till your PD becomes current is the police certificate. I believe that it is good for 6 months only. We may have to get our police certificate done once more by the time we are called up for our interview. There may be some country specific documents as well, so I recommend you to look for such documents also. We certainly did have one specific document that needed to get translated (national card) which is only requested from Iranians.
                    BTW, have you received your DS 3032 yet?
                    Good luck
                    MT

Comment

• F3 status

All f3 group
                      recently who gets interview letter in f3 categorey
                      pl reply.

Comment

• thank you pike
                        actually my petition is been aproved before my mom passed away.now the case is in the NVC,and they brought me the choice of agent.
                        thanks again

Comment

• Originally posted by mt2644 View Post
                          Hello visjig,
                          It certainly does not hurt to start on your documents and getting them translated. The only thing you may want to wait for till your PD becomes current is the police certificate. I believe that it is good for 6 months only. We may have to get our police certificate done once more by the time we are called up for our interview. There may be some country specific documents as well, so I recommend you to look for such documents also. We certainly did have one specific document that needed to get translated (national card) which is only requested from Iranians.
                          BTW, have you received your DS 3032 yet?
                          Good luck
                          MT
                          Thanks for your reply MT.

As I am in the UK and all my documents incl. birth & marriage certificate are in English script, I'll have nothing to translate. As for the police certificate, it takes 28 days to get it so, I'll do that as soon as I receive my DS3032. That would answer your question about my DS3032 as well!!!

Also regarding getting the police certificate, I've spent nearly 3 years in India for my studies back in the early 2000. I have not stayed there consecutively for more than 5-6 months as I'd come to UK to be with family. So do I need a police certificate to cover my time in India as well? I've read in the "India Reciprocity Schedule" that "Indian police certificates are not available for foreign (non-Indian) applicants applying outside India".

I'd appreciate your take on this matter as well.

Comment

• F3 pd feb 2002

hi everyone,
                            im new to this forum. great site u have here. i find it very informative.
                            my pd is feb 2002. have sent AOS, DS 230 and all necessray documents.
                            Waiting for "documentarily qualified" notification from NVC. For all July, August,September PD's ...all the best in July Visa Bulletin..

Comment

• Originally posted by twins View Post
                              For all July, August,September PD's ...all the best in July Visa Bulletin..
                              THANKS mate.

Comment

• Qualifying date Vs Priority Date

How long does it take for Qualifying date to reach Priority date?
                                How long after u receive Choice of Agent letter, does your Priority date become current?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X