All F3s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ranajee_87 View Post
    We also had our interviews today and we are improved and co said we got our passports in 2 weeks thanks god
    Congrats to you, too, ranajee...
    Best of luck!

Comment

• Yes bubu ceac website also said in ap our case but today it's show issued thanks god

Comment

• Originally posted by ranajee_87 View Post
        Yes bubu ceac website also said in ap our case but today it's show issued thanks god
        Likewise ranajee,

Ours actually changed yesterday but i was too tired and busy researching airlines hence no time to respond.

So who's next on the list of PDs?

Comment

• Congratulations Bubu and Ranajee wish you luck for better life in us

Ranajee I want to know one thing did we have to pay any fees at embassy? and in how many days you got your passport. Please let me know so I can assume mine thank you

Comment

• Originally posted by 8dec2003 View Post
            Congratulations Bubu and Ranajee wish you luck for better life in us

Ranajee I want to know one thing did we have to pay any fees at embassy? and in how many days you got your passport. Please let me know so I can assume mine thank you
            No there is no any fee in embassy you pay and i still wait for my passport I think it's came in one weak co said us in 2 weeks so we are wating

Comment

• Good news guys.

It's time to fix our broken immigration system. Tomorrow night, President Obama will address the nation on new commonsense steps he's taking to fix as much of it as he can. Tune in tomorrow at 8pm ET on http://WhiteHouse.gov/Immigration-Action ‪#‎ImmigrationAction‬

Comment

• Originally posted by RafaoNY View Post
                Good news guys.

It's time to fix our broken immigration system. Tomorrow night, President Obama will address the nation on new commonsense steps he's taking to fix as much of it as he can. Tune in tomorrow at 8pm ET on http://WhiteHouse.gov/Immigration-Action ‪#‎ImmigrationAction‬
                That's indeed a real gooddiee Rafaony!!! Let's keep our fingers crossed...

It's Showtime.......
                Last edited by klovekesh; 11-20-2014, 01:35 AM.

Comment

• Received our passports and visas

I do hope it will be good news he broadcasts because he's been under quite a lot of pressure on this.

Well guys, just to let you know that I went to pick our passports and visas 2 days ago at the courier office. Everything appears to be ok except that the last four letters of my daughter's name were truncated, in other words, missing. I haven't been able to reach the embassy for explanation, but further research has revealed that the system can only pick up the first 18 characters of the first and other given names. I hope to confirm this from the embassy so that we don't run into issues at our point of entry, or does anyone have more information about this?

Also, because we had our medicals pretty early before the interview, our visas are not valid for 6 months. In fact, it expires April 30, 2015, hence it is imperative we get there immediately after the school term ends on March 28, meaning we have tentatively chosen latest April 1, to travel. My only concern now is that my daughter is scheduled for her O levels GCSE hence will have to miss that.

Anyways, any info on what I asked will be appreciated, especially from everyone from the Indian sub region with long names.

Thanks.

Comment

• Hey guys what do you think obama will also announce d benefit for family based catagery like benefit for cspa aged out child.. ???

Comment

• no way, why would he care about your children(outsiders)? His priority is to fix domestic issu first

QUOTE=jess;373037]Hey guys what do you think obama will also announce d benefit for family based catagery like benefit for cspa aged out child.. ???[/QUOTE]

Comment

• Originally posted by jess View Post
                        Hey guys what do you think obama will also announce d benefit for family based catagery like benefit for cspa aged out child.. ???
                        Hell no. He is just going to legalise the illegal immigrants staying in USA. Although heard a rumuor that he is going to make all the priority dates current :P
                        which indeed is not possible. So, in short don't expect anything great.
                        PD: 13th sept 2002.
                        Category: F4.

Comment

• all f3s

mr Obama help only haityan anf Africa country people.but any way if 50 lac people gain legal status in us its good impact on our long wait.this is true us immigrant system is broken you are spend your life in wait.but wach and wait any news for family based immigration.we are hope for best.but Obama priority local vote for democrat,otherwise he ruled on fron 7 year.why not steped to immigration broen system.may be any good news coming next day's

Comment

• all f3s reducing time to long wait obama

Originally posted by chsingh View Post
                            mr Obama help only haityan anf Africa country people.but any way if 50 lac people gain legal status in us its good impact on our long wait.this is true us immigrant system is broken you are spend your life in wait.but wach and wait any news for family based immigration.we are hope for best.but Obama priority local vote for democrat,otherwise he ruled on fron 7 year.why not steped to immigration broen system.may be any good news coming next day's
                            one news from newyark by surjeet rajan now coming for reducing waiting time for us family visa..on family reunification reducing family sepration for those waiting to obtain lpr status.dhs will expand an exiting programe that allows certain individuals to apply for a provisional waiver.

Comment

• Hi guys
                              So yesterday I arrived at JFK and there is a room reserved for first time immigrant, we arrived there just after 3 other people, the place was empty before that. So the officer told US to have a sit and he took our passports and that sealed envelop and spent about 10 to 15 min per case, so after about 40 min he called us and checked if our address was correct and we did the fingerprints.
                              So after 50 minutes we're living the place

Comment

• I-551 stamp??

I know it was suppost to US get the I-551 stamp on our passports, however we received a usual stamp but with our category F3
                                As we are in 3, each one received their one category
                                My wife F31, me F32 and our son F33
                                Is that correctly?
                                Also he wrote down a number starting with a capital A that I think it's the alien number
                                See picture attached
                                Attached Files

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X