All F3s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long do you think i should wait?

All documentation necessary to complete the National Visa Centers processing of your case hasbeen received. As soon as an interview date has been scheduled, the applicant, petitioner and attorney (if applicable) will be notified

The applicant should NOT make any travel arrangements, sell property, or give up employmentuntil the US Embassy or Consulate General has issued a visa.

The US Embassy or Consulate General may require additional documentation at the time of theinterview.

Sincerely,DirectorNational Visa Cennter

Case Number: MNL **** **** *
    Beneficiarys Name: SONIA MANONGDO SIBUG
    Preference Category: EW
    Priority Date: 06-MAY-08

Just received this email last november 14. I need your help guys I can't decide weather to enroll this semester or not? How long do you think we will receive the schedule for interview?

Comment

• Originally posted by JoshSibs View Post
      All documentation necessary to complete the National Visa Centers processing of your case hasbeen received. As soon as an interview date has been scheduled, the applicant, petitioner and attorney (if applicable) will be notified

The applicant should NOT make any travel arrangements, sell property, or give up employmentuntil the US Embassy or Consulate General has issued a visa.

The US Embassy or Consulate General may require additional documentation at the time of theinterview.

Sincerely,DirectorNational Visa Cennter

Case Number: MNL **** **** *
      Beneficiarys Name: SONIA MANONGDO SIBUG
      Preference Category: EW
      Priority Date: 06-MAY-08

Just received this email last november 14. I need your help guys I can't decide weather to enroll this semester or not? How long do you think we will receive the schedule for interview?

First off, this is your case complete e-mail. All things remaining constant, you should get your interview notification between 6 - 8 weeks from when you received it. However, looking at your priority date, you are not under F3 so i'm afraid I can't confirm anything.

Davidsurf,

How are you my man. Nice of you to update us.

Actually, according to new rules, you just get stamped in, which indicates you have been admitted into the US, and validates your visa for a year, serving as a temporary green card until your permanent one arrives in the post.

So tell me more about your experience at the point of entry. Any further questions about your application, interview, anything?

Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bubu19/09/2003 View Post
        First off, this is your case complete e-mail. All things remaining constant, you should get your interview notification between 6 - 8 weeks from when you received it. However, looking at your priority date, you are not under F3 so i'm afraid I can't confirm anything.

Davidsurf,

Actually, according to new rules, you just get stamped in, which indicates you have been admitted into the US, and validates your visa for a year, serving as a temporary green card until your permanent one arrives in the post.

So tell me more about your experience at the point of entry. Any further questions about your application, interview, anything?

Thanks.
        Hey BUBU thanks for the info so maybe i should wait 6-8 weeks eventough i am not under f3?

Comment

Davidsurf,

Thanks.
          BUBU do you think it will be earlier or latter than f3? since i am an EW category

Comment

• [QUOTE=Bubu19/09/2003;374060]
            Originally posted by JoshSibs View Post

Davidsurf,

Thanks.
            I'm sorry, but I figured it out later the visa has a note about the conditions for this temporary GC

http://www.uscis.gov/i-9-central/temporary-i-551-stamps-and-mrivs

Anyway, the port of entry in JFK has this reserved room to new immigrants, not a single question was asked, but that one I mentioned before, if the address was correct, as the GC will be mailed to that address, that's all!

Comment

BUBU do you think it will be earlier or latter than f3? since i am an EW category

I am sorry mate, I am not in a position to give you any information on that category as I have absolutely no clue about it.

Cheers.

Comment

I am sorry mate, I am not in a position to give you any information on that category as I have absolutely no clue about it.

Cheers.
                BUBU in you category how long do you usually wait?

Comment

• backlog reduction way

if Obama serious to eliminate the visa backlog thw immigration administration use the unused visa.from 1992 -1997 have 220,000 unused visa and us immigration law already allows the use of unused visa.no need republican help for any law passing and no other issue. This is the easy way to reduction the backlog into all category.

Comment

• Interview schedule waiting time

I recieved my case complete email and they said that i should wait for an interview to be scheduled
                    How long does an interview be scheduledgenerally? Do you guys have some ideas?
                    I am looking on some of the post here some are soon as 4 days and some are like one month.
                    Thank you guys hope you can help me

Comment

I recieved my case complete email and they said that i should wait for an interview to be scheduled
                      How long does an interview be scheduledgenerally? Do you guys have some ideas?
                      I am looking on some of the post here some are soon as 4 days and some are like one month.
                      Thank you guys hope you can help me
                      Hi JoshSibs,

Scheduling an interview is dependent on how soon your priority date is going to be current (see my extensive write-up on this process some weeks ago). If your priority date is already current, then your interview could be scheduled within 8 weeks, and you'd be notified anytime between 2 to 4 weeks. in other words, you could get an interview date of Feb 2015, and you'd be notified next month. Mind you, this scenario could still play out if your priority is very close to being current, e-g 2 - 4 weeks time.

However, if your priority date is still months away, then you still have to wait a bit cos you can only get a visa when your PD is current.

Comment

Hi JoshSibs,

Scheduling an interview is dependent on how soon your priority date is going to be current (see my extensive write-up on this process some weeks ago). If your priority date is already current, then your interview could be scheduled within 8 weeks, and you'd be notified anytime between 2 to 4 weeks. in other words, you could get an interview date of Feb 2015, and you'd be notified next month. Mind you, this scenario could still play out if your priority is very close to being current, e-g 2 - 4 weeks time.

However, if your priority date is still months away, then you still have to wait a bit cos you can only get a visa when your PD is current.
                        Hey bubu just got my interview! Thanks for the idea on how long i should wait my interview will be on January 29 2015 , Another question how long is the window time for me to stay here (Philippines) before i got to USA?

Comment

Hey bubu just got my interview! Thanks for the idea on how long i should wait my interview will be on January 29 2015 , Another question how long is the window time for me to stay here (Philippines) before i got to USA?
                          Congrats Josh,

As for your window of time to travel, you can actually live the very next day after your interview once approved and the visa issued immediately. Haha

You are however advised to pay the $165 immigrant visa fee (green card) before travel.

Comment

Congrats Josh,

As for your window of time to travel, you can actually live the very next day after your interview once approved and the visa issued immediately. Haha

You are however advised to pay the $165 immigrant visa fee (green card) before travel.
                            BUBU i mean what is the maximum period for me to stay in the philippines? Some people is saying that I can stay here in my country for 3 months after the visa is approved

Comment

• F3 pending

I am new to the forum. My pd is 22nd sept, 2004. Can anybody have idea when my case will open or by when visa will be availible

Comment

BUBU i mean what is the maximum period for me to stay in the philippines? Some people is saying that I can stay here in my country for 3 months after the visa is approved

Well, that actually depends on when you have your medical examination. Normally, your visa is supposed to be valid for a maximum of 6 months, however, so is your medical examination. So, because you do your medical examination first before your interview, your visa will only be valid for as long as your medical examination is.

For instance in our case, we had examinations on October 30, 2014 and our interview almost two weeks later on November 12, 2014. Normally our visa should have been valid for 6 months (i.e until May 13, 2015) from the date of issue which was November 13, 2015, but our visas are actually valid until April 30, 2015, which is 6 months after our medicals.

So i guess the short answer to your question is that you have 6 months from the date of your medicals, to remain in the Phillipines.

Raina, You will have to review my post explaining everything about this process some weeks ago. It will definitely help you to estimate.

Cheers.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X