All F3s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi everyone

well my wait is almost over to all my friends i receive my appointment letter 25th of may and my interview schedule for 14th of july goodluck to u all

Comment

• Great....

Thats wonderful news. Which day in August is your PD? Good luck with the interview process

Comment

• hi

Originally posted by twins View Post
        Thats wonderful news. Which day in August is your PD? Good luck with the interview process
        my priority date is the 9th of august

Comment

• Hooray...

Originally posted by neets View Post
          my priority date is the 9th of august
          Thats good. So in the July Visa bulletin we can expect cut off dates to at least August 15th(since it goes by 1,8,15,22.. right? Im learning from MT's Posts..)Hope it goes to September. So Chita and MT could get interview dates also. This is wonderful news..Hope it continues the same..
          Neets,Thanks for ur prompt reply.

Comment

• Originally posted by neets View Post
            well my wait is almost over to all my friends i receive my appointment letter 25th of may and my interview schedule for 14th of july goodluck to u all
            Hello neets,
            Congratulations. You gave us wonderful news. I am so happy for you.
            MT

Comment

• [QUOTE=twins;202358]July- RSC
              August- Chita, Neets
              September- MT,KCKC
              October- Please add on to the list
              November-Zeed
              December-
              January-2002-
              February 2002- twins
              2003- Pike
              Nov 2003- butter

Comment

• May 2002-Klast

Comment

• Dear F3 colleagues

Originally posted by neets View Post
                  Congratulation neets, My PD is July 6th 2001 and still i am receiving query's instead of interview letter. I hv already submitted birth certificate to NVC but y'day received mail from nvc stating missing documents of Birth certificate. So, i have informed by email that i hv already submitted original birth certificate at the time of submission of civil documents. I have once again sent scan copy of birth certificate by email. Let we see what happens ?

Neets, how did you receive appointment letter ? By email or snail mail ?

Comment

• Originally posted by klast View Post
                    May 2002-Klast
                    .hi klast, iwas reading your posts about ur mom. so sorry to hear that. But in Immihelp.com under Petitioner's Death it states-Certain relatives can reinstate the petition by filing an alternative AOS. did u call NVC? hope everything works out well with you.

Comment

• thank you twins
                      my brother and father live in the states and they're dealing with a lawyer to continue my case.
                      let's hope everything goes ok

Comment

• [QUOTE=twins;202519]
                        Originally posted by twins
                        July- RSC
                        August- Chita, Neets
                        September- MT,KCKC
                        October- Please add on to the list
                        November-Zeed,Jennsh
                        December-RMS
                        January-2002-
                        February 2002- twins
                        April 2002- timir
                        May 2002- klast

March 2003- Pike,sasif
                        Nov 2003- butter

Comment

• Thats good Klast. I am sorry about your mom passing and I hope it all works out. Let us know the outcome and what proceedures had to be done. It is one of my fears as well, since my mom though she is keeping well is in her late sixties. Anything can happen. I think I remember ( though I could be wrong ) reading about someone in this forum whom I think had same problem previously. I don't know what happened in their situation.

Keep us posted and I wish you the best. Cheers !

Comment

• hi RSC

Originally posted by rsc View Post
                            Congratulation neets, My PD is July 6th 2001 and still i am receiving query's instead of interview letter. I hv already submitted birth certificate to NVC but y'day received mail from nvc stating missing documents of Birth certificate. So, i have informed by email that i hv already submitted original birth certificate at the time of submission of civil documents. I have once again sent scan copy of birth certificate by email. Let we see what happens ?

Neets, how did you receive appointment letter ? By email or snail mail ?
                            hi i receive all my documents through email it's better than u have to wait on snail mail because when i was petition i gave nvc my email address also my petitioner own too so goodluck .

Comment

• hi

Originally posted by mt2644 View Post
                              Hello neets,
                              Congratulations. You gave us wonderful news. I am so happy for you.
                              MT
                              hi thanks mt, and good luck on the next visa bulletin because u will get your's soon too .

Comment

• I remember you neets telling us that you had a feeling that you were going to get the interview for July which you did. Have you been asked to provide any other documents at the time of the interview?
                                BTW, when did yo get your DS 3032 form? I got the form in late November 2009.

Do you think Chita got the letter as well?
                                Last edited by mt2644; 05-29-2010, 01:10 AM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X